• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

Don’t think this falls to Pit status, but wokeness boiled down pretty well by this guy…

A. His point about judging people on their character is spot on. (emotions/feelings are temporary. marriages are being destroyed because of that these days)
B. His point about the climate issue being more of an issue for asia and latin america is spot on.
C. How slow was it at work when you googled this?

HFrog1999

Wkrp In Cincinnati Thanksgiving GIF

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
A. His point about judging people on their character is spot on. (emotions/feelings are temporary. marriages are being destroyed because of that these days)
B. His point about the climate issue being more of an issue for asia and latin america is spot on.
C. How slow was it at work when you googled this?
I’m retired and I only answer to my wife who was out spending money. So I was not busy. But in all honesty, it was sent to me by Humpfrog in an email. So, I plagiarized it…

Frog-in-law1995

Ron made an algebra joke that I "liked" once. Pretty sure I called him a nerd, though. I tried a Shakespeare joke once (pretty good one, too) and with the response I got, you'd have thought I farted on somebody's wedding cake.
Going down a HASMSP rabbit hole and just ran across this post of mine from 2014. Not surprised I apparently got crickets for a Shakespeare joke, but just cracked myself up with the “farted on a wedding cake” deal. Don’t recall ever using, hearing, or even thinking of that phrase. 95% chance that was a brown water evening.

Mean Purple

It's Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo time! While I can't be in FW, gonna watch on the Cowboy Channel. Use to be my favorite time of year. Yall remember Rocky Mountain jeans? So good, till it wasn't.
Cowboy Channel has done so much good for rodeo with the broadcast coverage year round now. Only bad thing is when I watch the later replay and see myself in the audience looking half asleep.

Mean Purple

It's not nearly cold enough.
Just hang out in the Justin Arena. This past Sunday I had a jacket on even though it was warming up some outside. The rider/horses that we were there for rode at different times throughout the day and I just kept waiting for it to warm up in there. never happened. Still, nicer than some other years.