• The KillerFrogs

Max postgame interview is a must watch

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I really don't want to watch this... don't make me...

stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Class guy, when asked if he was in-they said I wasn’t in, so I wasn’t in…

The guy has done some pretty heroic stuff, showing up and taking questions after that game may be the bravest.
So hard to watch. If we had 95 guys like that, we’d never lose. His parents must be so proud.

Last edited:

arizonafrog12

Just got home from AT&T Stadjum and am trying to process my emotions: pride, anger, disappointment, the joy of the ride, and then I watch this…. I scheissing broke down halfway through. Still 10 minutes later I’m typing through misty eyes. What an absolute warrior; we could not have a better representative of our university. I’m sure Max was told he didn’t have to do a presser; of course he went ahead because that’s him. #15 needs to be retired.

Max, you’ll probably never read this post, but the pride we Frogs have in you cannot be accurately measured. My heart breaks for you and the guys; you left every milligram out on that field. You took us on one amazing scheissing ride* these past four years. These last four months… incredible. Thank you. Thank you.

*And it will have another chapter on Dec 31
THIS ISNT OVER. MAX AND THIS TEAM WILL PERSEVERE

The emotion of the interview and in that locker room drives home the point that this was what was most important, an attainable Big XII trophy and Champion crown to account for the 12-0 regular season. The CFP playoff was secondary.

Duggan is now devastated without a Big XII trophy for TCU—he loves TCU—the season would have been a complete success with it in hand. Now a significant element of disappointment will be attached to the season because of this “championship” game loss.

The only way to clear the fog entirely is too somehow beat the odds against them and win the national championship. Max may be a realist and realizes the odds.

Here is a line—Frogs are 9.5 point dogs versus Big Blue. Win that one and they will likely be dogs again—

67E27157-7C7C-47F4-A1E4-A213A16FB203.jpeg

Last edited:

Frog Attack II

Just got home from AT&T Stadjum and am trying to process my emotions: pride, anger, disappointment, the joy of the ride, and then I watch this…. I scheissing broke down halfway through. Still 10 minutes later I’m typing through misty eyes. What an absolute warrior; we could not have a better representative of our university. I’m sure Max was told he didn’t have to do a presser; of course he went ahead because that’s him. #15 needs to be retired.

Max, you’ll probably never read this post, but the pride we Frogs have in you cannot be accurately measured. My heart breaks for you and the guys; you left every milligram out on that field. You took us on one amazing scheissing ride* these past four years. These last four months… incredible. Thank you. Thank you.

*And it will have another chapter on Dec 31
One of the most accurate posts ever on this forum. It's probably hyperbole caused by my emotions, but retire that # with LT's.

mc1502

Class guy, when asked if he was in-they said I wasn’t in, so I wasn’t in…

The guy has done some pretty heroic stuff, showing up and taking questions after that game may be the bravest.
So hard to watch. If we had 95 guys like that, we’d never lose. His parents must be so proud.
We almost never lost with only one like that.

Palliative Care

The world has so much wrong in it these days but Max and this team is definitely not one of them. He has been through an awful lot and he still cares more about the program rather than himself. In fact Max epitomizes selflessness.

The Heisman will undoubtedly go to some self centered individual who would never cry about losing a game. That person may have better stats and a higher NFL draft status but they will never match Max’s heart. Hail to our team, winners one and all. Hail to our coaches as well But most of all here is to you Max our leader, our best.

Horny4TCU

For one, Max is our guy…
^ THIS
I don’t have a problem with the presser but fail to see how this is much different than a Watt post-game presser in Pasadena that so many on here mocked.
And... There wasn't arrogance going into the game. There wasn't this thought they were stuck playing a lesser opponent. Watt deserved those tears after being humbled.

Pharm Frog

^ THIS

And... There wasn't arrogance going into the game. There wasn't this thought they were stuck playing a lesser opponent. Watt deserved those tears after being humbled.
So you know that Watt was thinking TCU was a lesser opponent and know that Max didn’t think KSU was a lesser opponent? I guess we could say Max deserved those tears because he was humbled but that would be a very dumb thing to say. I’d be a little more cautious attributing fan/media attitudes to players.