• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Bruce Berry

No, super [ profanity ] no deal. Not cheering for TCU to miss out so why would I bet on them to. Would love to be wrong and god willing I am and Frogs stay at 3 because 4 is a date with the woodshed. Merely stating the obvious that committee doesn’t respect TCU or Big12 so it would be likely Frogs sidelined for a Blue Blood program.
How do you now this committee doesn't respect TCU or the Big 12? We are ranked third.

HornyWartyToad

His worse throw of the season that I can recall.
His worst game of the season, IMHO. He was off-target from the get-go. I hate to sound negative because I love the kid, but he just didn't have his accuracy today. And the rest of the guys just didn't have enough mustard to cover for him, the way he has them time after time this year.

Frog DJ

Summary. An L is an L, and it sucks to suck.

Now we are at their mercy.
If you’re summarizing your own opinion, fair enough. If you’re sarcastically trying to “summarize” MY opinion, you have “swung and missed” badly.

Not all “Ls” are created equal. Losing to ISU last week would not be the same as losing to KSU this week.

Furthermore, I in no way believe TCU sucks - or even SUCKED today. The Frogs lost to a top ten team on the last play of the game. That does not constitute “sucking” to me.

Again, to be fair - if you are stating your opinion, I have no quarrel with your reaction.

Go Frogs!

SwissArmyFrog

No. Not when you haven’t been winning the line of scrimmage all game. You are on thr less than one. Don’t hand it off five yards back
Exactly. Their job was to get the ball in the end zone, not try and prove they can do something they hadn’t been doing well all day.

The 2 pointer to Wiley is an example of a beautiful play that got the ball into the end zone when they desperately needed to.

Runing it from the one is generally high percentage, but not today, imho.

Last edited:

Shadow Dweller

His worst game of the season, IMHO. He was off-target from the get-go. I hate to sound negative because I love the kid, but he just didn't have his accuracy today. And the rest of the guys just didn't have enough mustard to cover for him, the way he has them time after time this year.
There were also at least 2 sure TDs dropped when the receivers should have had the ball. But yeah, he looked a bit off today, which I will say is likely due to the pass protection not being up to its normal level. K-State lived in thr backfield for a lot of the game, and that will mess with ANY QB if it happens as much as it did today.

Eight

After the season these guys have put on, it feels pretty awkward to try to call out any player or group. They all had a bad day. I will say the OL didn't seem to be able to either give Max a lot of protection, or to open many holes for the RBs. When you get two cracks from inside the 1 and can't push it in that's bad(although choosing to try to go Meat Grinder Left to Davis on consecutive plays is questionable play calling).

I will say the front 7 on defense seemed to be stout all day. IDK how many yards #22 got, I'm sure it was a lot, but damn he's hard to find. Otherwise thought they did great. Especially noticed Winters and Horton having big days. Kudos to them.

agree that they struggled in pass pro or consistently creating running lanes

kstate did some different things with coverages as well during the middle of the game that caused some issues.

as i wrote in the conspiracy thread, there were a few plays that if the frogs hit or say q doesn't stumble in the open field things may very well turn out different, but that didn't happen

this team has come so very, very, very far over this season and i do believe they get into the cfp which is nothing short of incredible

Eight

These [ Arschloch]s on CBS we’re making their case for Alabama after the Georgia game was over. Even showed part of Duggan’s interview and then commented how Alabama is the better team but they understand TCU has sorta earned it. Really pathetic pimping by that network’s talking heads.

might i suggest muting any game, any pregame, any halftime or postgame, not listening to any talking heads until tomorrow afternoon

Pharm Frog

These [ Arschloch]s on CBS we’re making their case for Alabama after the Georgia game was over. Even showed part of Duggan’s interview and then commented how Alabama is the better team but they understand TCU has sorta earned it. Really pathetic pimping by that network’s talking heads.
They are doing what they are paid to do. What would viewership and clicks be if they just said…three are locked and probably the fourth too and they ain’t playing this weekend?