• The KillerFrogs

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

Barium Bomber

Yep. One game. And both teams won.

And I was told by another poster that how many games you win on the road should matter more than anything, because road games are so much harder than home games. Where were these games against Minnesota played?

What people argue is important depends on their horse in the race.
Speaking of home games:

Please note:
Virginia Tech vs. Ohio State - Game Summary - September 6, 2014 - ESPN

Virginia Tech finished 2014 at 7-6; 3-5 in the ACC in a 3 way tie for fifth place in the Coastal Division.
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies football team - Wikipedia

LisaLT

We will know tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
I Hope Please GIF

If you were wondering, would ESPN like to make an Ohio State - Michigan rematch? Oh yes. It’s the #1 game in college football right now aside from the Championship game.

If they had a preference, they’d do it in the semi-final, as the CFP Championship is going to be a huge game no matter what. The semi-final performance benefits more from the rematch.

1 Georgia vs. 4 TCU at 3:30pm EST in Atlanta

2 Michigan vs. 3 Ohio State at 7:30pm EST in Phoenix

Not that such things have any impact on the seeding decisions.

r7commish

Anybody else looked at Fiesta Bowl or Peach Bowl tickets yet? It’s confusing what’s resale and what is being sold by the actual bowl because they use seatgeek as their ticket reseller.

arizonafrog12

If you were wondering, would ESPN like to make an Ohio State - Michigan rematch? Oh yes. It’s the #1 game in college football right now aside from the Championship game.

If they had a preference, they’d do it in the semi-final, as the CFP Championship is going to be a huge game no matter what. The semi-final performance benefits more from the rematch.

If this happens, I’ll rage bro

Pharm Frog

The "what if we lost" happened.

I think the USC loss will help plus the close game we had.

TCU is in and Max has a real shot at the Heisman.
I would totally agree except this:

1) usc may have helped I guess but Frogs were in with today’s result anyway
2) I’d agree on the Heisman if there wasn’t early voting and ballot harvesting from the coastal elites in the media. Still think he wins it but would have won it handily if voters had to wait until tonight to vote.

Wexahu

Ohio State should have to prove their worthiness against Georgia before getting another potential shot at Michigan again. IMO.