• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Horny4TCU

4 things lost the game, and in order of event, sans number 4:
1.Johnston's fumble
2. Max's interception
3. The refs not calling Miller's TD in OT
4. Our inability to run the darn ball

bwnorx

Hope you are correct and I don’t know what I’m talking about. But honest question, what has committee ever done that would give Frog Fans faith that they would put TCU in over OSU and Bama. Based off their past actions the most likely action is them claiming their job is picking top 4 teams and in their mind OSU/Big10/Bama/SEC are better than TCU and Big12. If that happens it’s Alamo Bowl which would suck so much or Cotton best case for Big12 Runner Up TCU.
Every year is different when you compare all the potential teams’ losses. TCU got screwed by them once a long time ago. That season it was us, Baylor and tOSU all with one loss. They put in a team that played a CCG game and put us behind a team that beat us straight up. That scenario does not apply this year. There are not 3 teams with 1 loss. In fact, the team you’re calling for (Bama) has a head to head loss against another 2 loss team in Tennessee. By applying logic of the past, Tennessee will be ahead of Bama. You can say the committee doesn’t and didn’t ever like us, but it’s a different scenario this year

webb3201

The key in the first half was our attempted field goal on the second drive. It was a stretch and it cost us field position battle all half. They were able to go for it on 4th down often due to field position. Fans were strong, good atmosphere.

Bruce Berry

Hope you are correct and I don’t know what I’m talking about. But honest question, what has committee ever done that would give Frog Fans faith that they would put TCU in over OSU and Bama. Based off their past actions the most likely action is them claiming their job is picking top 4 teams and in their mind OSU/Big10/Bama/SEC are better than TCU and Big12. If that happens it’s Alamo Bowl which would suck so much or Cotton best case for Big12 Runner Up TCU.
If we're in you never post on this board again. If we're out I won't. Deal?

Horny4TCU

Don't watch the Duggan post game presser...

I can't stop crying. Darn Kstate. I hope we put a mud hole in them next year.
Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office