• The KillerFrogs

Hypnofraud?

Fiscuits

Interesting game. It took a Heisman effort from Max to keep it close to a 3 loss K State team, who otherwise dominated us for almost the entire game.

Thinking we might be better off in the Cotton Bowl, allowing Max to enjoy all of the hardware he will win / win because of his efforts today and not another beat down at the hands of Georgia or Michigan.

Nothing wrong with being self aware.

Pharm Frog

Interesting game. It took a Heisman effort from Max to keep it close to a 3 loss K State team, who otherwise dominated us for almost the entire game.

Thinking we might be better off in the Cotton Bowl, allowing Max to enjoy all of the hardware he will win / win because of his efforts today and not another beat down at the hands of Georgia or Michigan.

You are more than welcome to attend the Cotton Bowl

LVH

Delete this post. Being the first Texas team to make the playoff is a big deal. It does suck we wont be able to legitimately claim a Big 12 title because the Big 12 got greedy and panicked and added a title game that is absolutely unnecessary, but no problem with a playoff appearance

Eight

so applying that self aware concept do us all a favor and not posting

StealthFrog

You’re a scheissing [ muschi ] beta.

DeuceBoogieNights

We let a dude smaller than me dominate us. Deuce is literally the only offensive weapon they had and we couldn't sell out to stop it. First game this season I feel we were out coached. Make their qb beat us. He wouldn't have been able to

vicarfrog

From top to bottom, the Big 12 is a stout conference. It's hard to win 10 conference games w/o a later season bye and then go and do it again.

I'm proud of TCU and I still think they're one of the best. Even Klieman said so in the post-game interview, he said, "That team over there is good. They deserve a spot in the play offs, and I hope they get in." He doesn't strike me as a platitudes guy.

TCU deserves it, they are the hypnotoads, and they've got just as many weapons as Georgia, Michigan, or Ohio State.

Paul in uhh

Take a lap! Hell run a whole mile and [ get out of here ] with that loser’s mentality

Planks

K State is really really good. They are only a 3 loss team because the played the wrong QB half the season. We couldn’t sell our to stop deuce because Howard is too good. I think people are under rating them.

Get this cotton bowl [ Finebaum ] out of here. We lose 1 game in overtime by inches, during our 11th week in a row of playing. We earned a spot in the playoff.

Deep Purple

It does suck we wont be able to legitimately claim a Big 12 title because the Big 12 got greedy and panicked and added a title game that is absolutely unnecessary, but no problem with a playoff appearance

So now a team with two conference losses is champion over a team that beat everybody in the conference. How screwed up is that?

Fiscuits

From top to bottom, the Big 12 is a stout conference. It's hard to win 10 conference games w/o a later season bye and then go and do it again.

I'm proud of TCU and I still think they're one of the best. Even Klieman said so in the post-game interview, he said, "That team over there is good. They deserve a spot in the play offs, and I hope they get in." He doesn't strike me as a platitudes guy.

TCU deserves it, they are the hypnotoads, and they've got just as many weapons as Georgia, Michigan, or Ohio State.
Are you watching the SEC Championship game? Georgia is no KSU

Fiscuits

We let a dude smaller than me dominate us. Deuce is literally the only offensive weapon they had and we couldn't sell out to stop it. First game this season I feel we were out coached. Make their qb beat us. He wouldn't have been able to
Agree. They actually lost their other weapon in the first quarter and it didn’t matter.