• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Horny4TCU

dem success GIF

puckster59

Wrong...people (including me) were posting to QB sneak on 3rd down...because it is obvious we suck at goal line running against a good defense.
Amazing you got to 12-0 with an O-line that sucks. I’ll stand by what I said. There’d be three separate threads calling for coaches to be fired had they done anything else.

Bizarro Frog

Amazing season but based off past history I don’t like frogs chances with selection committee. Especially when they are looking for any reason to keep TCU out.
1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. OSU
4. Bama
The big 12 runner up TCU Horned Frogs to Alamo Bowl, if lucky at large bid to cotton. Great season but dang what a deflating end of the journey.
Are you stoned or just a POS?

2themax

They're in Grapevine try to figure out some bs as we speak. After TCU's Rose Bowl yr I'll never again underestimate the committee's seediness.
No way out of this one without it being obvious.

Are you stoned or just a POS?
Honest question, what has the selection committee done that would give you any faith that TCU gets in? They wrongly do not respect the Big12 in general and TCU who went undefeated in regular season is Big12 runner up. They will say their job is to determine who is best 4 teams and in their mind OSU and Bama are better than TCU. Knock on wood if it plays out this likely way Frogs get at large Cotton bid as the Alamo will feel underwhelming.

DeuceBoogieNights

95% of this board was in favor of the title game. I remember being one of the few lone voices against it. If I cared enough, I'd go back in my post history to find me saying something along the lines of "A team that goes 9-0 in the Big 12 and wins the conference outright 2 or more games will end up having to play a meaningless 13th game even though they already proved themselves over a 9 game schedule. And I guarantee the first team to be screwed in this scenario will be us"
You're always on the right side history. Weird. Go kick another van.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
95% of this board was in favor of the title game. I remember being one of the few lone voices against it. If I cared enough, I'd go back in my post history to find me saying something along the lines of "A team that goes 9-0 in the Big 12 and wins the conference outright 2 or more games will end up having to play a meaningless 13th game even though they already proved themselves over a 9 game schedule. And I guarantee the first team to be screwed in this scenario will be us"
Dude I hated the idea from day one

Bruce Berry

Amazing season but based off past history I don’t like frogs chances with selection committee. Especially when they are looking for any reason to keep TCU out.
1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. OSU
4. Bama
The big 12 runner up TCU Horned Frogs to Alamo Bowl, if lucky at large bid to cotton. Great season but dang what a deflating end of the journey.

Fortunately for us you have no scheissing idea what you are talking about.

CountryFrog

130 yards rushing and 30 yards receiving for Deuce Vaughn... They had nothing besides him and our coaches couldn't get it done. We failed today. I hope we make the playoffs.
Dude calm down about this. I60 total yards from Vaughn with the number of touches he had was not what lost us the game. You're going into every thread acting like he had 300 yards and all 4 TD's.

Fortunately for us you have no scheissing idea what you are talking about.
Hope you are correct and I don’t know what I’m talking about. But honest question, what has committee ever done that would give Frog Fans faith that they would put TCU in over OSU and Bama. Based off their past actions the most likely action is them claiming their job is picking top 4 teams and in their mind OSU/Big10/Bama/SEC are better than TCU and Big12. If that happens it’s Alamo Bowl which would suck so much or Cotton best case for Big12 Runner Up TCU.