• The KillerFrogs

Conspiracy Theory

McFroggin

This conference championship game was horribly officiated. This easily could have been us winning by 14.

In OT from the 6 inch line, officials didn’t even review the play in which Miller easily crossed the goal line. This was an easy play to review.

This game was called so one sided that you have to wonder if the fix isn’t in to get Bama to jump us.

Tens of millions of dollars are on the line here.

masterfrog

I don't buy it. No money is on the line because the contracts have already been signed for this playoff. Everybody will make the same amount no matter which four teams are in the playoff.

Zubaz

Why should a team with 2 losses in the regular season jump a team undefeated in the regular season that lost by three in overtime in a Conference Championship game?
Make It Rain Money GIF

Zubaz

No conspiracy. Just incompetency.
This. Refs made a big mistakes there at the end**. Duggans run where he wasn't down and the last three plays, pretty rough but I don't think they were malicious. The issue is that it opened the door for some off-the-field variables to be considered.

(that said, we had some 50-50 calls that went our way, both the targeting and 3rd down ball hitting the ground could have easily been called the other way)

Pharm Frog

This. Refs made a big mistakes there at the end**. Duggans run where he wasn't down and the last three plays, pretty rough but I don't think they were malicious. The issue is that it opened the door for some off-the-field variables to be considered.

(that said, we had some 50-50 calls that went our way, both the targeting and 3rd down ball hitting the ground could have easily been called the other way)
So glad we have the replay system so we can get it right every time.

Toad Jones

This conference championship game was horribly officiated. This easily could have been us winning by 14.

In OT from the 6 inch line, officials didn’t even review the play in which Miller easily crossed the goal line. This was an easy play to review.

This game was called so one sided that you have to wonder if the fix isn’t in to get Bama to jump us.

Tens of millions of dollars are on the line here.
You could tell soon after the kick-off, this just wasn't our game today.

Kansas was pushing our offensive and defensive line around, something awful. Our LB's weren't getting off the blocks, we were slow with reaction and slow on football smarts. We couldn't handle them. Overall, they were the better team. Back away a bit and remember what you saw today. and realize you saw a team that was mentally tired and physically exhausted. If you want to say 'dull in the head and heart, that would sum it up.

Another thing, the offense looked dull. I thought the play calling was out of sorts with the progression and action on the field. Again I say, these guys were tired in mind, physically and spirit.

But the team that played Texas on their home field would have won today. That may have been our best game of the year, but IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN THAT KIND OF PERFORMANCE TO WIN TODAY.

Question: why did Dykes not go for two and tied and given us another chance?

I'M SHOUTIN' THIS JUST TO LET YOU MY THOUGHTS, BUT MAX DUGGAN IS A WARRIOR. 100% WARRIOR AND WANTED TO WIN THIS GAME WITH EVERY FIBER IN HIS BODY. NOT FOR THE HEISMAN BUT CLEARLY....FOR THE TEAM. HE IS A HELL OF A MAN!

Purp

No way. Targeting flag was shoulder to shoulder 100% and the 3rd down ball hit the ground clearly. Half the ball was on the ground. Jerruh's 60 yard TV made that abundantly clear.

East Coast

Tier 1
If they really had it in for us they wouldn’t have overturned the targeting call and the KSU catch where the ball barely touched the ground.
The surprising thing to me was the crew they chose to officiate this game. There are a couple of decent crews in the conference, but while who they chose wasn't the worst, it isn't one of those. I just think they are not very good.