• The KillerFrogs

Let’s chill out here

bc puckett

tenor.gif

No players scan this board.

Unlike us old losers, they have better things to do.
I certainly hope so

Moose Stuff

Look guys, love the optimism. However, we haven’t even won the b12 championship game yet. A lot of you are running around here high fivin eachother and toasting to eachother like we’ve won 2-3 championships. Chill out , we’re screwed till we win it all. Period.

If you’re a player scanning the board here, look if you win it all then it’s time to celebrate. If you don’t, then you’ve had a hell of a season and you almost did it and we’re all proud. But there is a lot of work to be done. Other blood blue programs that you consider your piers understand this already.
We make fun of the aggies for the behavior I’ve seen lately. Aggies haven’t made it out of Atlanta yet either

So , stay humble and keep winning.
Yeah, we should definitely stop being excited about our football team. SMH.

An-Cap Frog

Look guys, love the optimism. However, we haven’t even won the b12 championship game yet. A lot of you are running around here high fivin eachother and toasting to eachother like we’ve won 2-3 championships. Chill out , we’re screwed till we win it all. Period.

If you’re a player scanning the board here, look if you win it all then it’s time to celebrate. If you don’t, then you’ve had a hell of a season and you almost did it and we’re all proud. But there is a lot of work to be done. Other blood blue programs that you consider your piers understand this already.
We make fun of the aggies for the behavior I’ve seen lately. Aggies haven’t made it out of Atlanta yet either

So , stay humble and keep winning.
Hemingway killed himself...

Hemingway

What do you think would have to happen for Hemingway to let us be excited about something. OK, we beat KSU tomorrow, and then, having made the final four, we beat SC in the first game of the playoffs. OK, Hemingway, could we be excited then, or would we have to "chill out" until the final game? "Only until we win it all.."? Come on.
This post…

bbell

Haha. Ouch. My feelings are hurting here.
The fact that you think that what we write on a message board has any bearing on these players or coaches once the first play happens is ridiculous. You also disrespect this team and staff’s efforts to get to 12-1 by thinking such. They deserve the credit for better or worse. Not some keyboard warrior.

HFrog1999

I t

i told the bums on here to chill out. Players read this board. Y’all were just pumping their heads up with garbage.

Lol, no they don’t.

They practice.

They lift weights.

They go to class.

They watch film.

They study.

They date pretty TCU girls.

They play video games.

They play football.

They get their injuries treated.

They don’t read what a bunch of fat middle aged fans write on fan message boards.

Hemingway

Lol, no they don’t.

They practice.

They lift weights.

They go to class.

They watch film.

They study.

They play video games.

They play football.

They don’t read what a bunch of fat middle aged fans write on fan message boards.
Respectfully disagree

Pharm Frog

Lol, no they don’t.

They practice.

They lift weights.

They go to class.

They watch film.

They study.

They play video games.

They play football.

Not a bad list overall but not exactly what I experienced among D1 football players when I was in higher ed.

Hemingway

The fact that you think that what we write on a message board has any bearing on these players or coaches once the first play happens is ridiculous. You also disrespect this team and staff’s efforts to get to 12-1 by thinking such. They deserve the credit for better or worse. Not some keyboard warrior.
Do I think 18-22 year olds read message boards. Yes.

Panther City Frog

Lol, no they don’t.

They practice.

They lift weights.

They go to class.

They watch film.

They study.

They play video games.

They play football.

Hey don’t forget to add BALD along with fat and middle-aged!