• The KillerFrogs

USC goes down

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
You think a one loss non conf champ TCU team gets in over a one loss non conf champ Ohio state??

Right. Well I support your naïveté
At that point it wouldn’t be between OSU and TCU. It would be TCU v Alabama. I did not say OSU doesn’t get in. I said they are in at four. Lastly, TCU won’t be idle unless you know something I don’t about the game scheduled v KSt later this morning.

As always, thanks for your support

Last edited:
if you were watching sink that game was an arse kicking from the 2 quarter on
I watched from start to finish. I mean yeah the Utes won the LOS and Williams was hobbled but as someone rooting for USC to lose I wasn’t really comfortable until the TD run to go up 16 with 6 minutes left. And even then it was still a 2 score game. To me if that’s the game flow today that’s not the kind of blow out loss that will knock us out. It will take a bigger blow out than that, IMO.

Eight

I watched from start to finish. I mean yeah the Utes won the LOS and Williams was hobbled but as someone rooting for USC to lose I wasn’t really comfortable until the TD run to go up 16 with 6 minutes left. And even then it was still a 2 score game. To me if that’s the game flow today that’s not the kind of blow out loss that will knock us out. It will take a bigger blow out than that, IMO.

leave the cfp speculation to others on the board, but for me, i could sense a big shift when usc got out of the scripted portion of their offense, they had no legit run threat to take the focus off williams, and utah did the same thing in the rematch as they did the first time around

Eight

Plus their defense is literally terrible

agreed and have never understood the respect alex grinch seems to get as a dc.

there were times last night where their front was so over shifted an experienced quarterback like utah has could simply make an adjustment in the call and beat the overshift

suppose he uses the concept i will show you this to get you to adjust there, but when you are unsound in alignment and they are physically whipping your defensive front it all goes up in smoke

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
agreed and have never understood the respect alex grinch seems to get as a dc.

there were times last night where their front was so over shifted an experienced quarterback like utah has could simply make an adjustment in the call and beat the overshift

suppose he uses the concept i will show you this to get you to adjust there, but when you are unsound in alignment and they are physically whipping your defensive front it all goes up in smoke
At a fundamental level play was bad as well. The tackling was just yikes