• The KillerFrogs

Let’s chill out here

Hemingway

Look guys, love the optimism. However, we haven’t even won the b12 championship game yet. A lot of you are running around here high fivin eachother and toasting to eachother like we’ve won 2-3 championships. Chill out , we’re screwed till we win it all. Period.

If you’re a player scanning the board here, look if you win it all then it’s time to celebrate. If you don’t, then you’ve had a hell of a season and you almost did it and we’re all proud. But there is a lot of work to be done. Other blood blue programs that you consider your piers understand this already.
We make fun of the aggies for the behavior I’ve seen lately. Aggies haven’t made it out of Atlanta yet either

So , stay humble and keep winning.

Last edited:

Brog

What do you think would have to happen for Hemingway to let us be excited about something. OK, we beat KSU tomorrow, and then, having made the final four, we beat SC in the first game of the playoffs. OK, Hemingway, could we be excited then, or would we have to "chill out" until the final game? "Only until we win it all.."? Come on.

Chieves

What do you think would have to happen for Hemingway to let us be excited about something. OK, we beat KSU tomorrow, and then, having made the final four, we beat SC in the first game of the playoffs. OK, Hemingway, could we be excited then, or would we have to "chill out" until the final game? "Only until we win it all.."? Come on.
No, if we win a NC then that's valuable recruiting time we missed out on. No happiness ever! Only grim pouting and saber-rattling!!

bbell

Look guys, love the optimism. However, we haven’t even won the b12 championship game yet. A lot of you are running around here high fivin eachother and toasting to eachother like we’ve won 2-3 championships. Chill out , we’re screwed till we win it all. Period.

If you’re a player scanning the board here, look if you win it all then it’s time to celebrate. If you don’t, then you’ve had a hell of a season and you almost did it and we’re all proud. But there is a lot of work to be done. Other blood blue programs that you consider your piers understand this already.
We make fun of the aggies for the behavior I’ve seen lately. Aggies haven’t made it out of Atlanta yet either

You deserve every bit of ridicule you are about to receive.

Froginbedford

Like + 4 .....

Hemingway

Go ahead and buy that November championship ring buddy. Don’t let me stop ya.
Just give that committee the chance to bounce us out, see what happens.

82 Frog Fever

Go ahead and buy that November championship ring buddy. Don’t let me stop ya.
Just give that committee the chance to bounce us out, see what happens.
Tomorrow is just the quarter finals. Lose, and we’re in the consolation game.
I never thought I’d see TCU trying to avoid the Sugar Bowl.

ticketfrog123

Aggies haven’t even made it to Atlanta or finished better than third in the division. Different level of delusion

Planks

Not sure if I would consider this an optimistic forum, lots of time spent lamenting our potential match up with Tulane in the Cotton Bowl.

HFrog1999

tenor.gif

No players scan this board.

Unlike us old losers, they have better things to do.