• The KillerFrogs

Frogs Get ESPN Gameday Again

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
What Clownazz Corso says affects what?

College Football Popcorn GIF by ESPN

Brog

So where do they set up Gameday? Like in front of SkyMirror at the Death Star? Dozens of fans in attendance? Or do they do it in Sundance Square?
Knowing their frequent stupidity, it may be in downtown Dallas, or even Fresco. TCU is, after all, in the Dallas area.

NORMLFROG

scheiss em, let them doubt and let them talk [ Finebaum ] about the frogs, the only thing that matters is the exposure and the results
Yeah, I'm a F the Haters guy. Funny thing is, we ain't lukewarm. Either you are in love with the Hypnotoad or you are really butthurt about us little school frauds. I say to the world of butthurt.."Please suck it." We might not be 12 inches but we're every bit of 9 and thick as a Foster's can.

NF

michael1999

So where do they set up Gameday? Like in front of SkyMirror at the Death Star? Dozens of fans in attendance? Or do they do it in Sundance Square?
This is the question I have. My son hasn't been able to go to GameDay yet. I'm trying to plan our day, including where to park, based on any info out there.

Chieves

This is the question I have. My son hasn't been able to go to GameDay yet. I'm trying to plan our day, including where to park, based on any info out there.

If it were the night game, I could see it being in Sundance Square. However, because the kickoff is RIGHT after gameday I'd bet it'll be at the Death Star.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Michigan OSU drew monster ratings. Of course, rarely is the game with 2 undefeated teams. Still, very impressive.

The TCU game got good ratings even though it was a blowout early.
I'd say we drew very well considering that it was rivalry week and all these big schools with rivalries that go back 100 years are playing and here we are with Iowa State like:

charlie-i-got-a-rock.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The promo page on espn says "Live from the Dr. Pepper Big 12 Championship". Sounds like they should be setup somewhere outside At&t.