• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan for The Heisman

ticketfrog123

How do you know that ? Do you know a lot of Heisman voters ? Was there a vote count released to the media ? I would suspect it is the opposite and most have not voted. I know two voters and they say in years like this, voters usually wait till the end.
It’s discussed every year - especially in years where the race was very close. Voters disclose its a regular season award and most don’t feel the conference title games should count (Big 12 / PAC 10 and Big Ten didn’t have one previously (others got them 2011) so it was an extra game for SEC teams)

bc puckett

How do you know that ? Do you know a lot of Heisman voters ? Was there a vote count released to the media ? I would suspect it is the opposite and most have not voted. I know two voters and they say in years like this, voters usually wait till the end.
Well let’s just say if they haven’t voted it’s teed up for Max tomorrow to change some people’s minds. Expect of course for ticketfrog

It’s discussed every year - especially in years where the race was very close. Voters disclose its a regular season award and most don’t feel the conference title games should count (Big 12 / PAC 10 and Big Ten didn’t have one previously (others got them 2011) so it was an extra game for SEC teams)
Ok you win. Max will not be the Heisman.

I do not control the heisman voters or the years that conferences started playing conference games. This isn’t a recent concept.
RG III just tweeted that Max could win the Heisman tomorrow. Maybe you should explain to him how it’s already over. I am just guessing here, but maybe he talks to a few of the voters and might have some insight.

bc puckett

RG III just tweeted that Max could win the Heisman tomorrow. Maybe you should explain to him how it’s already over. I am just guessing here, but maybe he talks to a few of the voters and might have some insight.
You know I’m almost tempted to take the ass clown off ignore to see the Max meltdown

ticketfrog123

Go tweet at him and ask if voters submit before the title game. Not sure why you keep changing the subject.

If you watched the USC game you know the media / ESPN love Caleb. He got all the west coast votes no doubt.