• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

Wexahu

Just countering your HERbIe is rEaLLy GoOd comment. He picked TCU to lose in every Gameday except yesterday.
Pretty sure he picked us to beat Baylor and WVU on Gameday too. At least that’s what the internet says. Couldn’t really care less but I think it’s funny how desperate people are to come up with stuff to trash him.

Edit: and he picked us over Kansas too. Lol. SMH.

AroundWorldFrog

Pretty sure he picked us to beat Baylor and WVU on Gameday too. At least that’s what the internet says. Couldn’t really care less but I think it’s funny how desperate people are to come up with stuff to trash him.
You actually fact checked that? LMAO.

"Couldn't care less"

You take yourself way too seriously sometimes.

JogginFrog

Just watched highlights of Oregon-Oregon State to see how the Ducks collapsed after leading by 21. I'm a balanced-offense guy, but you will never see a better argument for RTDB as the final 20 minutes of that game.

After the Ducks went up 31-10 with less than 5 minutes in the 3rd, here are Oregon State's offensive plays:
run for 43
run for 7
run for 16
run for 4 (TD, 31-17; Oregon makes a FG on next possession; OSU returns to midfield + facemask penalty)

run for 4
run for 17
run for 15 (TD 34-24; Oregon goes 3 & out with punter botching snap to give OSU short field)

run for 1
run for 1 (TD 34-31; Oregon, no longer trusting its D or special teams, goes for it on 4th & 1 from its own 29 & fails)

run for 11
run for 7
run for 4
fun for 6 (TD, OSU leads 38-34; Oregon drives length of field but can't punch it in; over on downs)

run for 4
run for 5
run for 2
kneel X 3 -- ballgame

Down 21 with under 20 minutes left, Beavers ran the ball 19 times without a pass and won by 4. Took them less than 11 minutes to take the lead. Oregon special teams gave up two big plays to swing the momentum, but the Beavers looked like they were in total control even down 10 in the 4th.