• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU vs Iowa State; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoxotaur

dies cast away GIF

Horny4TCU

I hope the team we saw tonight sticks around. The defense looked great. The offense looked great.

I just hope it wasn't 4-8 ISU making us look good, and it was actually us. Their defense looked so deflated tonight. You saw their souls leave their body on the opening drive. All air sucked outta their balloons. Piss all in their cheerios.

Creeperfrog

So many drugs are consumed by the person or group making these.
No. Its funny, strange, different, something ppl can rally behind, something our team and fans can enjoy, and lastly relative to our frogs. Futurama has a cult following and they are intertwining that cult following, young ppl, and football

Horny4TCU

No. Its funny, strange, different, something ppl can rally behind, something our team and fans can enjoy, and lastly relative to our frogs. Futurama has a cult following and they are intertwining that cult following, young ppl, and football
Naw man, it's all drugs.

Haha, kidding aside, I'm apart of that cult following. Love me some Futurama.

SwissArmyFrog

Never underestimate the POWER of the Beaver lol

Be fun if during breast cancer week the (ahem) BEAVERS wore pink pants and jerseys. Keith Jackson would have milked it to the Nth degree...

"And heeeere come the Beavers! Look at those fine pink Beavers coming out of the tunnel!"

bc puckett

Be fun if during breast cancer week the (ahem) BEAVERS wore pink pants and jerseys. Keith Jackson would have milked it to the Nth degree...

"And heeeere come the Beavers! Look at those fine pink Beavers coming out of the tunnel!"
Seriously? I sincerely hope you never watch anyone you care about die of breast cancer. You think it’s a scheissing joke? Piss off

bc puckett

You may be reading something into his post that wasn’t there.
Sorry but anything that starts with “it would be fun during breast cancer week” is complete garbage and the [ Arschloch] who posted it should have his nuts cut off. And if I ever meet him I would gladly do the job

bc puckett

Oh god…give me a break. I bet you are a beating to be around. I know you take yourself very seriously. I bet nobody else does.
Really? Couldn’t give a flying rat’s ass what you think of me But anyone who uses cancer in an lame attempt at humor is now and always will be a complete scheissing [ Arschloch]. Maybe when you grow up you will understand

Frog-in-law1995

Really? Couldn’t give a flying rat’s ass what you think of me But anyone who uses cancer in an lame attempt at humor is now and always will be a complete scheissing [ Arschloch]. Maybe when you grow up you will understand
Good lord, man. He wasn’t using cancer as part of a joke. He referenced breast cancer awareness week because teams often wear pink that week and wearing pink was part of the joke.

Jim Bob Cooter

Ok chief. Come cut my nuts off. I’ll be waiting…

You obviously lost a family member to cancer and that’s awful, but you misread the room. You got some rage at cancer and that’s cool, but you are attacking frog fans.

Take a lap kiddo. But if you really wanna meet up to try and rip some balls…I’m game

bc puckett

Good lord, man. He wasn’t using cancer as part of a joke. He referenced breast cancer awareness week because teams often wear pink that week and wearing pink was part of the joke.
Apparently reading comprehension is not one of your talents. Here’s a hint cancer is never part of any “joke”

bc puckett

Ok chief. Come cut my nuts off. I’ll be waiting…

You obviously lost a family member to cancer and that’s awful, but you misread the room. You got some rage at cancer and that’s cool, but you are attacking frog fans.

Take a lap kiddo. But if you really wanna meet up to try and rip some balls…I’m game
Seriously? Where and how did I say I wanted to “cut your nuts off?” Not sure what “room” you are speaking of and as for attacking Frog fans if calling out one moron for making a joke referencing cancer is an attack then yeah I’m guilty. And if all that’s not good enough for you too scheissing bad

D

Status
Not open for further replies.