• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Herbie doesn’t give away the Heisman, but Williams deserves it and will probably win it. I do think MD should be a finalist and I hope he is.
Cmon man you know what I mean. I know that Herbie doesn't actually award the Heisman. Some of you guys are a beating.

Wexahu

Cmon man you know what I mean. I know that Herbie doesn't actually award the Heisman. Some of you guys are a beating.
To me the people that are a beating are the ones who get offended any time a media member says anything that could maybe be construed as negative toward TCU, and they feel the need to come on here and explain the offense. Not necessarily pointing at you.

“Herbie” is really good at his job and has some opinions just like everyone else does. That is all.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Well, I’m sure there are some

To me the people that are a beating are the ones who get offended any time a media member says anything that could maybe be construed as negative toward TCU, and they feel the need to come in here and explain the offense. Not necessarily pointing at you.

“Herbie” is really good at his job and has some opinions just like everyone else does. That is all.
I wasn't offended. I was just making a comment.

An-Cap Frog

Ice Cube Movie GIF