• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

helcap

But I do agree, our chances of making the playoffs if we lose to Iowa State is much better now.

We lose to Iowa State but win the CCG, as long as Georgia beats LSU (or USC loses a game) I think we make the playoffs.

If TCU coaches were on the fence about playing a player today or resting them, I would now rest them.
Under your scenario Alabama could be in

Sebastian S

Someone said rest players for Iowa State to get ready to play the championship game because losing to Iowa State but still winning the championship game gets us in

I'm saying Iowa State is more winnable than who we play in the championship game so we better get up and play Iowa State or we could lose both to Iowa State and the championship game

1 game at a time

Hemingway

But I do agree, our chances of making the playoffs if we lose to Iowa State is much better now.

We lose to Iowa State but win the CCG, as long as Georgia beats LSU (or USC loses a game) I think we make the playoffs.

If TCU coaches were on the fence about playing a player today or resting them, I would now rest them.
Or just win our all our games
Shocked Danny Devito GIF

gofor2

Has USC beaten anyone with a pulse this year? I get it - they are going to get invited because of the name... Has anyone actually watched them play? Their OL and DL are going to get crunched against the first team they play in the invitationals

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

Has USC beaten anyone with a pulse this year? I get it - they are going to get invited because of the name, but ffs. Has anyone actually watched them play? Their OL and DL are going to get crunched against the first team they play in the invitationals
UCLA. And Oregon State isn’t bad. But nobody as good as Texas or K State.

Putt4Purple

Has USC beaten anyone with a pulse this year? I get it - they are going to get invited because of the name, but ffs. Has anyone actually watched them play? Their OL and DL are going to get crunched against the first team they play in the invitationals
Notes Dame tonight

LVH

Really its Max vs. Caleb Williams for Heisman now

I hope Caleb Williams has a bad night tonight... besides let someone else other than a Lincoln Riley QB win it