• The KillerFrogs

Week 13: Other Games Thread

TooColdU

Rooting for Michigan.

Hope Purdue loses and Illinois wins to get a rematch of last week's Illinois vs Michigan in the Big 10 championship

Planks

I’m disappointed in this OSU-MI game, I was hoping for an Ohio State blow out win. If Michigan wins or loses close, I think it brings our chances of making the playoffs if we lose the conference championship game to pretty much 0%.

12-1 conference runner up TCU would have had a chance of making it in over 11-1 conference runner up Michigan if TCU lose a close game and Michigan lost in a blow out, but if Michigan wins or loses close then we have no chance.

Planks

Rooting for Michigan.

Hope Purdue loses and Illinois wins to get a rematch of last week's Illinois vs Michigan in the Big 10 championship

Ideally Ohio State would win big, as 12-1 TCU has a better chance when compared to 11-1 Michigan rather than 11-1 Ohio State.

Frog-in-law1995

I’m disappointed in this OSU-MI game, I was hoping for an Ohio State blow out win. If Michigan wins or loses close, I think it brings our chances of making the playoffs if we lose the conference championship game to pretty much 0%.

12-1 conference runner up TCU would have had a chance of making it in over 11-1 conference runner up Michigan if TCU lose a close game and Michigan lost in a blow out, but if Michigan wins or loses close then we have no chance.
Makes no difference. We won’t make it in if we aren’t big 12 champs.

Planks

Makes no difference. We won’t make it in if we aren’t big 12 champs.

I agree, but there was still and outside chance if there were tons of upsets today and next weekend. If the ACC and Pac 12 champions ended up being 3 loss teams, Michigan lost 50-0, and LSU loses another game, I think TCU could still have made it as a 12-1 conference runner up.

06DallasFrog

I swear there was a red ‘x’ over the ‘M’ in Urban Meyer’s name when they introduced them at halftime, but I can’t get my TV to rewind right now. Can anyone confirm?

FrogCop19

Ohio State struggling with the deep balls
skin game archer GIF

Planks

South Carolina is trying to help is out. Don’t think the Cocks will pull it out at the end, though.

(I’ll show myself out.)

Honestly, I think 11-2 conference champion Clemson still makes it over 12-1 conference runner up TCU.

The conference champion status and then quality of Clemson’s OOC (Notre Dame and South Carolina) puts them in ahead of TCU if we aren’t conference champions. Having a better record than Clemson wouldn’t be enough.

Clemson has to lose their conference championship game if we lose our conference championship game. Same with USC. Same with LSU.