• The KillerFrogs

Horned Frogs of Destiny vs the Ames, Iowa Fightin' Abby Fabers Prediction Thread

fanatical frog

Iowa State has great defense for sure. But..... In conference play this season they've averaged allowing 19.3 ppg. Texas is only 2.8 points off of that and we scored 17 points on Texas. I'll predict we match that output. TCU 17 Iowa State 13. Demarcado busts a long one and finishes with 93 yards rushing.

One Frog Nation

Well, I was not concerned at all until I read the post that our coaching staff is a lot of losers that can't coach and they are the reason that we can't win any games. So now I am confused, I thought the new staff had turned around the team but..........

Frogs win 38 - 10 ISU D suffers worst game of the year.
Miller 109 yards
E D 55
Max 75

I know its wrong, but I might not watch this game for my blood pressures sake. I am nervous as hell for this game. They have our number like we have Baylors.
Eh, we're 5-5 against them since we joined the Big XII. About the same as OSU and KSU, whom we beat this year. Kind of a wash.

In contrast, we're 8-3 against Baylor.

Eight

Eh, we're 5-5 against them since we joined the Big XII. About the same as OSU and KSU, whom we beat this year. Kind of a wash.

In contrast, we're 8-3 against Baylor.

don't forget two of those losses were in games with some abnormal quarterback situations

2012 was when casey got arrested and boykin started with almost no time to prep

2020 was when downing played in the first half and cumbie seemed hellbent on proving the system would work regardless of who played quarterback even though downing was not capable of playing quarterback at this level. that and the offensive staff were certain there was no need to use a tight end or hback to block that defensive end who killed the frogs in the first half

the two most recent losses in ames were straight up arse kickings.