• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

What Up Toad

they supposedly have a good shot with deal and there have been rumblings about cojoe

both those guys would help fortify the frogs line and i think they saw good evidence of working with kaz, ricker, and macfarland can yield the same if not better results as working with the texas staff
Also have a shot at Jelani McDonald. His dad is LaMarcus McDonald who played at TCU in the early 2000s.

Nick Danger

I may be wrong but I think Harrison-Pilot just set up his Official Visit, and I'm not sure when it is, but I would think he'd wait to announce then.

Moose Stuff

Jeremy just put in a crystal ball for Markis Deal to TCU. 6’4 290 DL with offers from places like Georgia, Michigan, Texas, Alabama, USC…. Top 10 in Texas, top 75 in the country, and one of the highest rated kids to ever commit to TCU if it happens. Thinking about him on the DL with Williams, Okeyode, Oyewale, and Avion Carter…. Wow.

Atomic Frawg

Jeremy just put in a crystal ball for Markis Deal to TCU. 6’4 290 DL with offers from places like Georgia, Michigan, Texas, Alabama, USC…. Top 10 in Texas, top 75 in the country, and one of the highest rated kids to ever commit to TCU if it happens. Thinking about him on the DL with Williams, Okeyode, Oyewale, and Avion Carter…. Wow.
Time for me to kick in more NIL money.

Toad Jones

I did not know, but elated, he has another year available to him if he chooses to stay. When I look at the personality of Max, I think he sticks around.
Why?? First off, congrats to his Mom and Dad! They have raised a thoughtful, considerate, LOYAL son who is very competitive. And clearly, a very good individual. I don't know Max (wish I did), but from observation, listening etc, Max is a balanced individual. Meaning few highs and lows but consistent with who he is. I don't think Max is into the NFL at this moment, or even tomorrow. However, I do think he would like to SHARE with his teammates another great season and just see how far they can go. It's obvious Max is a smart man. I don't think the fan fare of being an NFL QB is all that attractive to him at the present, but helping his team and the coach's is a personal goal. No, I think he stays.

Whatever course he takes, he'll give it his all, every day, without hesitation.
post script: IF QJ, Miller, Avila etc., leave then he goes. QJ most certainly goes pro, I don't know about Miller. This team is a group of veterans, which most likely the reason for our success. However, in the wings are a stable of young studs which might propel us near the top of the conference again. But it's a dilemma for him, and a good one to have. Did you notice the long hug it recv'd from his father while still on the field? I CAN ONLY image how so very proud he is of his son!!

It's not worth much, but I see Max as a coach one-day, following in the steps of his dad. I think he would be a great coach.

Nick Danger

There's now a second CB for Deal. Make It So!