Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-4

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 9-5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What will TCU's final record be? Am I missing any possibilities?

I know 14-0 is theoretically possible if we get left out of the playoff undefeated, but last week's results make that basically impossible, IMO.

Wexahu

Unfortunately I don't think the result of any Bowl game outside the playoffs is going to mean much to anyone. Already moving on to next year at that point.

If I had to bet on it, I'd say 11-2 is the most likely record prior to the Bowls/CFP. Hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately I don't think the result of any Bowl game outside the playoffs is going to mean much to anyone. Already moving on to next year at that point.

If I had to bet on it, I'd say 11-2 is the most likely record prior to the Bowls/CFP. Hope I'm wrong.
We almost certainly have 4 games left including the Big 12 championship. UT and Baylor are probably around a 40% chance of a win, ISU maybe 60+, Big 12 championship probably 50-50. So 2-2 is definitely the mode result.

vicarfrog

I just feel like this is a team who hasn’t hit it’s ceiling yet.

Obviously I could eat my words, and I really don’t want to, but I think this team surges this Saturday to its full potential and rides on it the rest of the year.

I really think Texas is in for a rude awakening.

And that’s why this team can’t really be compared to 2014, 15, or 17.

FrogPreacher

Living in Iowa State Country here, about 45 miles from Ames. Church members smilingly tolerate my Frog-fan dom! One of my members said he thinks we win our next two games and that then Iowa State sneaks up on us and beats us! Certainly hoping that doesn't happen!

Horny4TCU

Are you a real fan if you select anything less than 15-0?

This team is special. They will put together complete games for the rest of the season. Both offense and defense are going to gel and form a team the likes of which can never be beat!

200.gif

JugbandFrog

This is all nerve-wrecking, but I will take the anxiety these last 3 games of the regular season are giving me OVER just hoping to make a bowl game.

I don’t see how we win the next two games.

I was worried about these before the season even started, and now I am consumed!

Regardless, I am wearing TCU gear every SINGLE day between now and the day after the Baylor game.

Proud of how these boys are fighting.

Outback Frog

I am convinced this TCU team has the same kind of confidence of the 2014 team. Just hope it is not a repeat of what happened in Waco that year. This team also has moxie and still hasn't played its best game of the year yet. We will need that complete four quarter game for sure in Austin and Waco.

JugbandFrog

I am convinced this TCU team has the same kind of confidence of the 2014 team. Just hope it is not a repeat of what happened in Waco that year. This team also has moxie and still hasn't played its best game of the year yet. We will need that complete four quarter game for sure in Austin and Waco.
The 2014 Waco loss was in part due to how fast our offense moves. The defense played a TON of snaps at a very high level and they just got plum worn out after that interception for a TD.

Goshdarn if we shouldn’t have lost that one.