• The KillerFrogs

TCU to the Big 10!

Hemingway

huge land GIF

and the University name change is—

TCU - Texas Coexist University

It is smart marketing, messaging, for the new generation of diversity and harmony; TCU instantly becomes the cool place to go for athletes, students and elite professors.

If you don’t like it, well, being some think the players should pick the uniforms to wear, then this new generation should have a University name which most appeals to them too—to slam recruiting!

T-shirts and sweatshirts are going to rock this new name, and mantra. Feel the spirit. Some cool new logos should come of this too.

credit @Gehörnter Frosch

And, Flying T is broadly introduced again, to appease the old generation. A little give and take. Kumbaya.

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
and the University name change is—

TCU - Texas Coexist University

It is smart marketing, messaging, for the new generation of diversity and harmony; TCU instantly becomes the cool place to go for athletes, students and elite professors. Kumbaya!

If you don’t like it, well, being you think the players should pick the uniforms to wear, then this new generation should have a name which appeals to them too—to slam recruiting!

And, Flying T is broadly introduced again, to appease the old generation. A little give and take. Kumbaya!

credit @Gehörnter Frosch
You say diversity and harmony like they're bad things?

You say diversity and harmony like they're bad things?
satis—that is not at all what I intended. I hope nobody else reads it that way. Don’t read between the lines. Why would diversity and harmony be bad? It is my sales pitch with a little fun. Please don’t rub any of the plentiful sarcasm of other forum posters on to me.

Last edited:

Chongo94

I HATE that we’re having to “honor” Marshall Harris on this. Such a [ #2020 ] for holding the logo hostage all these years. Probably profiting off of it and making these demands.

Anyways this is cool though.

Was that the reason, Harris basically wouldn’t allow the school to use it or what?