• The KillerFrogs

TCU to the Big 10!

Paradoxotaur

GIF’s are a waste of time in my book, with a few exceptions. Just tiring clutter of “social” media. My sense of humor differs, or I have none.
Half Baked Boo GIF

Jet Set Frog

GIF’s are a waste of time in my book, with a few exceptions. Just tiring clutter of “social” media—their use got old quickly. My sense of humor differs, or I have none.
I see your point to a certain extent.

I personally REALLY enjoy a well placed .gif, and the "Post your best gif" threads on here have been some of my favorite. However, when you see a topic posted in which you have a great interest and it has a few pages of replies, you kind of get your hopes up that there's something substantive regarding the heading under which it was posted and summarily get disappointed when you find nothing but .gifs.

That being said, this topic was so ridiculous, you probably should have expected the exact mocking that ensued.

bc puckett

This would be a lot closer to what this "huge announcement" is going to be than what started this thread. One question for the OP, provided he's put down the pipe, Why would TCU joining the Big Ten be announced in LA and not Indy?