• The KillerFrogs

Is Gary Patterson coaching the TCU defense again?!

Toad Jones

Duggan looked pretty good in the 4th QTR, right?
When it counted, he made it happen in the fourth. Early on, his rhythm was off, he did drop the old Duggan in again with clumsier foot work. Riley as QB coach should have caught that immediately and helped with crossing and intermediate passes. I'm guessing they did and hoped he would straighten himself out. I wasn't crazy about the game plan from the start, and they altered that plan in the 3rd, and it opened up a bit, and called plays to Max strength. There is some first class, real NFL talent on this team. There has to be an understanding about the length of substitution by opposing teams, like immediate movement of substitution with in 8 seconds, or it's a delay of game penalty. Sonny was two shakes away from called for his intensity. Don't blame Sonny AT ALL!! I suspect OSU coach was holding the substitution player back until told when to go in. Finally, the Mother of the Spenser dressed in red, a little of her personality went a long way in warped speed. Yes, madam, we knew who you were! BTW...OSU is a fine ball club, and we might see them in Texas Stadium later on.

CountryFrog

When it counted, he made it happen in the fourth. Early on, his rhythm was off, he did drop the old Duggan in again with clumsier foot work. Riley as QB coach should have caught that immediately and helped with crossing and intermediate passes. I'm guessing they did and hoped he would straighten himself out. I wasn't crazy about the game plan from the start, and they altered that plan in the 3rd, and it opened up a bit, and called plays to Max strength. There is some first class, real NFL talent on this team. There has to be an understanding about the length of substitution by opposing teams, like immediate movement of substitution with in 8 seconds, or it's a delay of game penalty. Sonny was two shakes away from called for his intensity. Don't blame Sonny AT ALL!! I suspect OSU coach was holding the substitution player back until told when to go in. Finally, the Mother of the Spenser dressed in red, a little of her personality went a long way in warped speed. Yes, madam, we knew who you were! BTW...OSU is a fine ball club, and we might see them in Texas Stadium later on.
So wait, you weren't crazy about the game plan when the offense wasn't scoring points but then you were happier with what they they were doing later when more points were being scored? That's some crazy stuff right there.

Toad Jones

So wait, you weren't crazy about the game plan when the offense wasn't scoring points but then you were happier with what they they were doing later when more points were being scored? That's some crazy stuff right there.
What's crazy about being unhappy when they needed better performance/production and not getting that, then happy when they did.?

HFrog1999

What's crazy about being unhappy when they needed better performance/production and not getting that, then happy when they did.?

Brandon Scott Jones Reaction GIF by CBS

McGregor's Goat

What the hell is the matter with fans who feel the need to go online and trash everything the moment a game isn't easy. Even if TCU had lost, they were playing an undefeated top-10 team. If it was easy, no one would care.

I couldn't help myself and briefly visited an Oklahoma State message board this morning. Of course there are a bunch of fans who think Gundy sucks and should be fired. This for a team that is now "only" 5-1, is coming off of winning the Fiesta Bowl, and a coach who has had double digit wins 7 times, and hasn't won fewer than 7 games since his first season in 2005.

I hope TCU has a higher proportion of sane fans. By the way, the over/under for wins for the season was 6.5, which was pretty reasonable for a team coming off 5-7 that was probably worse than its record.

HFrog1999

What the hell is the matter with fans who feel the need to go online and trash everything the moment a game isn't easy. Even if TCU had lost, they were playing an undefeated top-10 team. If it was easy, no one would care.

I couldn't help myself and briefly visited an Oklahoma State message board this morning. Of course there are a bunch of fans who think Gundy sucks and should be fired. This for a team that is now "only" 5-1, is coming off of winning the Fiesta Bowl, and a coach who has had double digit wins 7 times, and hasn't won fewer than 7 games since his first season in 2005.

I hope TCU has a higher proportion of sane fans. By the way, the over/under for wins for the season was 6.5, which was pretty reasonable for a team coming off 5-7 that was probably worse than its record.

This is a College Football Fan(atic) Forum

You will not find any sanity here

let's have fun GIF

Don Sanders

Think people post negative stuff during the game, trying to bring attention to themselves. It is almost tragic, for someone to do that!