• The KillerFrogs

2022 MLB Thread*

Frog-in-law1995

Just watch sports, enjoy what you can, and don't hate on other ppl. Its almost racism, sexist or hatred to religion. You're better than that

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
So I'm out here at The BBQ Grill today surrounded by these [ Arschloch] skankees fans. Its a doubleheader today. Pray for me.

On the bright side I could be a part of history*.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I'll give them this, they do bring out the talent. Alot of nice scenery walking around here, especially for a 1pm game on a Tuesday.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
So I have to admit that I actually had a good time with the yankees fans that were around me this afternoon. Never thought I would say that. But those guys were fun to be around. 1 game down, 1 to go, still no #62 yet.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
noticed judge's average has "dropped" to .310 which is still a great season, but there has to be a mental toll on him trying to hit 62
Yea, he's pretty much going to miss out on the batting title. You can tell he's pressing. He's swung at the first pitch 3 or 4 times over the last couple of games. The Rangers have went right at him. They haven’t done any of the [ Finebaum ] that Baltimore did.