• The KillerFrogs

OU game - 11am kickoff (ABC)

ShreveFrog

Caddy Shack Golf GIF

TCUdirtbag

UT losing really threw things up in the air. After WVU won Thursday, I thought FOX would take the ratings grab in their afternoon slot with UT-WVU, that OSU-BU would get this 11 am ABC slot, and that we might sneak into a late FS1 slot (or at least afternoon on ESPN). No luck.

Oh well. Let's do what K-State did and beat these [ Arschloch]s.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Someone get ahold of espn and let them know that the game was only supposed to be at 11 if we both won today. They can go ahead and push us to 6 or 7 pm, it'll be ok.

ReedFrawg

Worst case scenario with OU losing. We had them in a great spot finally before UT showdown. Now they have to feel like winning out is the only option for playoff appearance. At least it’s 11am start which I think works in Our favor.

Pharm Frog

I’m confused as to how 98, 84, 100 degrees in 2022 is somehow hotter than 98, 84, 100 degrees in 1967, 1985, 1997. Just go to the game prepared or don’t.

I think the main difference is knowing who/what makes the decision as to game times. Used to be the schools. Now it’s broadcast networks. The sooner we come to accept that college football at this level views attendees as after-thoughts (if at all), the more content we’ll be. Been that way for quite awhile. Only gonna get worse.