• The KillerFrogs

Consumption of Crow

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Very glad them team won. They took a hard shot from a very motivated team and still won. That’s awesome. Not really thrilled that our offensive staff couldn’t adequately address their defensive halftime adjustments but the good news is we won. Really looking forward to next Saturday! Gonna be sacrificing virgins all week.

NF
Exactly where do you find…..never mind.

Froglaw

Congrats Frogs. You guys came to the big city with the big lights and the important people and beat us. Well done.

Total yards and TOP were about equal but winning the turnover battle is what good teams do and y’all did it.

I hope y’all lose every remaining game. But congratulations.

Your drunk fans were rude.

Your stadium is a joke.

Your concession and stadium operations were inadequate.

Even the prayer was too long.

I hope TCU never agrees to play a SMU football game in Dallas again!

What a ghetto game day experience!

ECM

Your drunk fans were rude.

Your stadium is a joke.

Your concession and stadium operations were inadequate.

Even the prayer was too long.

I hope TCU never agrees to play a SMU football game in Dallas again!

What a ghetto game day experience!
Can‘t speak to the stadium experience yesterday as I was in a suite. Last year at your place was awful…couldn’t get food or drink for 30 min because of the line; I ended up Venmoing some guy to get me a beer and hot dog. Congrats on the win but dont get too full of yourself

Frogs1983

Can‘t speak to the stadium experience yesterday as I was in a suite. Last year at your place was awful…couldn’t get food or drink for 30 min because of the line; I ended up Venmoing some guy to get me a beer and hot dog. Congrats on the win but dont get too full of yourself
You typically have lines when you have more than 20k on hand with any regularity!

The Bad Guy

Been going to TCU games for over 12 years and have never waited in a line for 30 minutes, I did wait over an hour at SMU this weekend though. Clown production, hope TCU never goes back and if we do it should be 3 home games to 1 road game. TCU doesn’t need SMU anymore, SMU needs TCU.

Brog

ECM, glad you're participating in these discussions, but, but if you are going to speak with any authority about your football games at Ford Stadium, GET OUT OF THE SUITE! Get down where the rest of us go, and then tell us what you think about the stadium and its services. But again, welcome to the discussion.

Limey Frog

Congrats Frogs. You guys came to the big city with the big lights and the important people and beat us. Well done.

Total yards and TOP were about equal but winning the turnover battle is what good teams do and y’all did it.

I hope y’all lose every remaining game. But congratulations.

Good luck in all of the remaining games you play. We won't know how you do because we won't check the scores or think about them at all. Maybe we'll accidentally see the scores; if we do, maybe we'll remember them.

As I said, this is not TCU's most important game to win, only the most important not to lose. Mission accomplished; rivalry forgotten for the next 51 weeks.

AroundWorldFrog

You typically have lines when you have more than 20k on hand with any regularity!
The only lines SMU fans complain about are the sniffing kind. But weird, I've never had a problem with lines that were too long.

giphy.gif

AroundWorldFrog

Shorestang?

Putt4Purple

You can smear TCU for your supposed game day suffering at Amon Carter but you cannot make that same comparison because your in a suite living the highlife on Saturday at Gerald Ford Stadium? How easy that is to do. Why didn't you go down with the masses/comrades and try to make that same comparison? How woke and entitled that is of you. I hope SMU runs the table and wins out! That makes our win over The Ponies that much better. Hypocrisy is a pungent thing to see/smell! Go Frogs!

Last edited:

YA

I have in the history of attending games at ACS dating back to 1990 ever stood in a concession line for 30 minutes to get anything.

On Saturday at smu, the concessions by 119/219, there was one lady who was authorized to work the registers in the whole area. It took over 40 minutes to get 4 beers and 2 waters. After halftime, they ran out of pretty much everything.

If smu ever thinks they are going to go to a bigger conference, then they have to figure out parking, entering the stadium and simple things like staffing the concessions. I recall smu people hoping there would be pac-12 people there for the biggest home game in years--what they saw if they showed up was a school that is not ready and has not earned the right to be in the conversation of moving up.

Wonder if SMU's minuscule fan base actually realizes just how deplorably inferior

Ford
Stadium and its nonexistent game day experience has really become?

SuperTFrog

I have in the history of attending games at ACS dating back to 1990 ever stood in a concession line for 30 minutes to get anything.

On Saturday at smu, the concessions by 119/219, there was one lady who was authorized to work the registers in the whole area. It took over 40 minutes to get 4 beers and 2 waters. After halftime, they ran out of pretty much everything.

If smu ever thinks they are going to go to a bigger conference, then they have to figure out parking, entering the stadium and simple things like staffing the concessions. I recall smu people hoping there would be pac-12 people there for the biggest home game in years--what they saw if they showed up was a school that is not ready and has not earned the right to be in the conversation of moving up.
All of this reinforces that they are a rinky dink operation all the way through. It is laughable that SMU fans think they are poised to get poached into a real conference. It must suck so bad to only have one game every year to care about and then lose. Especially knowing that the team that you care about so much has 9 games they would MUCH rather win. We literally don’t even care. The SMU program is total amateur hour. ECM, enjoy your little suite and pretending that you are a part of a real college athletics. I don’t know how many years you have left (I hope a lot), but know that every one of them you will be passionately following a team that nobody else cares about.