• The KillerFrogs

Consumption of Crow

ECM

Congrats Frogs. You guys came to the big city with the big lights and the important people and beat us. Well done.

Total yards and TOP were about equal but winning the turnover battle is what good teams do and y’all did it.

I hope y’all lose every remaining game. But congratulations.

SoonerFrogs

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

froginaustin

Thought the zebras in Big XII were bad. Feel for AAC teams on the road. Geezus. This game really should not have been close but for them. And I don't like blaming refs. But good gawd.

The “inadvertent” whistle near the end of the game was icing on the [ Finebaum ]cake.
I loved this officiating crew giving SMU defense a chance to substitute while Duggan was trying to go fast after NOT substituting, too.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Congrats Frogs. You guys came to the big city with the big lights and the important people and beat us. Well done.

Total yards and TOP were about equal but winning the turnover battle is what good teams do and y’all did it.

I hope y’all lose every remaining game. But congratulations.
Just remember who the better program is and quit pretending it’s smu. Dallas sucks. I can’t wait for your little team to lose another head coach because no one wants to be there long term.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The “inadvertent” whistle near the end of the game was icing on the [ #2020 ]cake.
I loved this officiating crew giving SMU defense a chance to substitute while Duggan was trying to go fast after NOT substituting, too.
Don't forget about the refs adding 8 seconds back on the clock when there was 42 seconds left.

One Frog Nation

The “inadvertent” whistle near the end of the game was icing on the [ #2020 ]cake.
Between the PI's that were call on uncatchable balls and the whistle on someone who is not remotely been tackled, then top it all off with not letting Duggan go fast, and finally calling TCU for too many men when SMU went fast later. There really seems like something could be done. There is a new comish for the b12 maybe he can insist on hiring at least refs about the jr high level. And it's not just TCU games, you see horrible calls in many b12 games (except against UT and OU)