• The KillerFrogs

2022 NFL Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Coach Yolo and Kyler Murray just made a great comeback against the Raiders, tying the game with a td and 2pt conversion at the end of regulation with no time left on the clock.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Enjoyed watching Tom Brady's sideline tantrums early in the Bucs/Saints game. Threw helmet, threw tablet, screamed in his players' faces. Then the piece de resistance:

But the refs helped Tom out toward the end of the game with some dubious penalties against the Saints.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Enjoyed watching Tom Brady's sideline tantrums early in the Bucs/Saints game. Threw helmet, threw tablet, screamed in his players' faces. Then the piece de resistance:

That game was boring in the first half. Alot of action in the 2nd half. Seems like Evans and Lattimore get into a fight every time they play.

Vikings v Eagles tonight. Maybe Reagor can pop a punt return against the team that drafted him. The Vikings picked Justin Jefferson immediately after Reagor and Philly fans are still pissy about it, understandably—Jefferson is terrific and DURABLE, so far.
“So it was no surprise when, during a training camp practice this August, a middle-aged man enthusiastically called out "Reagor!" as the receiver passed close by, causing Reagor, 23, to offer back a thumbs-up. But the fan followed by yelling: "You suck!" stirring a few chuckles but mostly stunned silence from nearby fans. Reagor responded by putting his hands together and bowing his head as if in prayer as he walked away. That's how it went for him in Philadelphia, practically from day one.”

Good video of the Vikings’ draft day enthusiasm when Philly passed on Jefferson—Vikings GM, Spielman, along with coaches Zimmer and Kubiak in the video. Vikings thought Eagles would likely take Jefferson and were thus discussing trading down, until the Eagles picked Reagor.

Last edited:

FrogUltimate

Seems like the Bills, Chiefs, Bucs, and Chargers are your early season leaders, no surprise. Miami and Philly are interesting. Bengals letdown season. Rams letdown season. Packers TBD. Josh Allen is my favorite player to watch

Pharm Frog

Apparently I got the NFL Ticket and didn’t know it. Thought I might become a Browns fan because they play a very fast clock-running game but then was told that they signed that Watson fella…so out on that.

Signed into the Saints v Hawks to see AD. Hate the stashe and saw a punter do the dumbest thing I may have ever seen on a professional football field.

Pharm Frog

Question: Are the majority of NFL coaches complete morons? or just the Chargers’ coach?

nm—clearly two teams playing for high draft pick