• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

The day that I quit my job to be self employed… I had to replace a tire to start the day on a zero turn mower, My work truck loses top end power on hard acceleration so I replace the fuel filter, and checked my intake and turbo, tried to started the truck and the battery is dead, I got someone bring me to an auto parts store and back, replaced the battery, and then started the truck. The battery was bad bc the alternator went out. Apparently it went out in my driveway… 30min after I got home. So, on day one, I’m negative on earning money and I’ve spent $500 on repairs to do my own labor.

Not enjoying this bad omen

Last edited:

Chico Dusty

Just saw on the TCU football IG - they posted a vid of Chris Herren talking to the team - sharing his life experiences from the top to the bottom and his redemption. He’s a legend. You can watch his story “Unguarded”, which was a 30 for 30. Incredible story. Very cool that the coaches brought him in to speak with the team. New beginnings indeed.

Eight

The day that I quit my job to be self employed… I had to replace a tire to start the day on a zero turn mower, My work truck loses top end power on hard acceleration so I replace the fuel filter, and checked my intake and turbo, tried to started the truck and the battery is dead, I got someone bring me to an auto parts store and back, replaced the battery, and then started the truck. The battery was bad bc the alternator went out. Apparently it went out in my driveway… 30min after I got home. So, on day one, I’m negative on earning money and I’ve spent $500 on repairs to do my own labor.

you can and will get this behind you and don't get caught looking at the micro

today is a new day with new opportunities so focus on what you can control, let go out what you can't, and resolve the challenges that pop up

HG73

Thirty years ago I was on my way to open my new real estate office and had a flat tire on the interstate. Bad omen worked out okay as I'm still going in to my real estate office again today. Best move you will ever make is starting your own business.