• The KillerFrogs

Boulevard Collective

LVH

Hopefully never. To hell with this NIL arms race. It's ruining college sports. It's just a way for large money donors to massage their egos because no way will there be a positive ROI on this crap.

bp4tcu

Dear troll---TCU already has this amount raised and more, across several NIL groups
Yeah, several. But where's the ONE collective that's showing what they're doing for student athletes? Doesn't seem like we want to do that.

Wexahu

Hopefully never. To hell with this NIL arms race. It's ruining college sports. It's just a way for large money donors to massage their egos because no way will there be a positive ROI on this crap.
Imagine the fulfillment giving an 18-year old $100,000 and then having the team finish 5-7 and the kid goes to another school the next year.

It's gotta feel like money well spent.

bp4tcu

Yeah, let's just sit it out and let everyone pass us by.

Eight

tell me of wise one, since tech dropped the news of their $25,000 exactly how many commits have joey and his pulled in?

second question, since tcu has failed to counter the announcement from the matador society or whatever their names is and yet to come up with their own version exactly how many recruits has tcu lost and i can't imagine anyone of note has committed to the frogs so there won't be a third question

i won't wait for you lack of an answer since everyone knows you won't provide one

Wexahu

Well, until they make some pretty drastic rules changes I'm afraid that is going to happen regardless of the efforts put in by our deep-pocketed supporters. If it were up to me, I wouldn't recommend anyone throwing money at this thing, because I don't think I would myself. How much are you donating to NIL?

That would change for me if they didn't allow free transfers btw.

LVH

Well, until they make some pretty drastic rules changes I'm afraid that is going to happen regardless of the efforts put in by our deep-pocketed supporters. If it were up to me, I wouldn't recommend anyone throwing money at this thing, because I don't think I would myself. How much are you donating to NIL?

That would change for me if they didn't allow free transfers btw.
With the SEC/Big 10 expansion there will eventually become a point where all the schools not in the SEC/Big 10 are nothing more than minor league feeder systems for the SEC/Big 10. Anytime we have a good freshman or sophomore they will be gone as the SEC/Big 10 school will be able to promise just as much if not more NIL money plus the aura of being able to promise that they are the pinnacle of college football with the biggest fanbases, stadiums, crowds, and TV ratings.

It won't matter how much NIL money we promise these players. SEC/Big 10 will be able to match it and more.

bp4tcu

tell me of wise one, since tech dropped the news of their $25,000 exactly how many commits have joey and his pulled in?

second question, since tcu has failed to counter the announcement from the matador society or whatever their names is and yet to come up with their own version exactly how many recruits has tcu lost and i can't imagine anyone of note has committed to the frogs so there won't be a third question

i won't wait for you lack of an answer since everyone knows you won't provide one
Well they just pulled in this guy last week, a 4 star from the area who we offered by the way. And my comment was long term, not this week. Grow a brain. If you don't play this game, you'll get passed. They're dominating us in recruiting right now.

Eight

Well they just pulled in this guy last week, a 4 star from the area who we offered by the way. And my comment was long term, not this week. Grow a brain. If you don't play this game, you'll get passed. They're dominating us in recruiting right now.

first of all rivals? who the heck still reads rivals for anything? do you have a mindspring email account? you are the one guy still posting on purple menace?

so since the announcement tech has pulled 1 recruit and tcu has pulled 3

the frogs are now ranked 20th by your hallowed rivals and the tech i believe are at 17 and tech is dominating tcu in recruiting?

we view domination differently i guess similar to be impressed or unimpressed over raising $4,000

personally, i would much rather sign kids who are willing to bet on themselves and not be handed something simply for spelling their name right, but then again i work have worked in a 100% commission environment for a long time and seen the value of a keep what you kill mentality for sifting out those who won't do the work

Last edited:

Chongo94

first of all rivals? who the heck still reads rivals for anything? do you have a mindspring email account? you are the one guy still posting on purple menace?

the frogs are now ranked 20th by your hallowed rivals and the tech i believe are at 17 and tech is dominating tcu in recruiting?

we view domination differently i guess similar to be impressed or unimpressed over raising $4,000

personally, i would much rather sign kids who are willing to bet on themselves and not be handed something similar for spelling their name right, but then again i work have worked in a 100% commission environment for a long time and seen the value of a keep what you kill mentality for sifting out those who won't do the work
Knew that guy would comment when this became news.

bp4tcu

personally, i would much rather sign kids who are willing to bet on themselves and not be handed something simply for spelling their name right, but then again i work have worked in a 100% commission environment for a long time and seen the value of a keep what you kill mentality for sifting out those who won't do the work
So what recruiting site should I be reading, expert? It's only the biggest one around.

Eight

So what recruiting site should I be reading, expert? It's only the biggest one around.

do you also think mcdonald's has the best hamburgers because they sell the most?

noticed you skipped right over the fact that since the announcement from the matador club the frogs have closed the gap in recruiting, but then again we don't get much out of you but hyperbole

don't really care on the national level as i don't give a [ Finebaum ] what bama or clemson or notre dame etc are recruiting

focus is mainly on the frogs and this small world and i really don't care a great deal for the evaluations of anyone who doesn't have something at risk.