• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

Fuuu@&&@, man!!! Congrats on your kiddos!! I think you had a daughter before I left. Ruby, right? Damn, that F ing cancer. I’m sorry I wasn’t here. That was boaty of me. I hope you’re on the mend.

I died of cardiac arrest for a couple of minutes on 8/18/2019, but then un-died after someone did CPR on me, which allowed me to make it to the hospital, where they put me in a medically-induced coma for a bit and ran a stent into my “widow maker” artery, and then I got out of ICU after six days and am doing great now! I’ll be three years-old in a couple of weeks!

What have you been up to?!

tcudoc

I died of cardiac arrest for a couple of minutes on 8/18/2019, but then un-died after someone did CPR on me, which allowed me to make it to the hospital, where they put me in a medically-induced coma for a bit and ran a stent into my “widow maker” artery, and then I got out of ICU after six days and am doing great now! I’ll be three years-old in a couple of weeks!

Show off…typical behavior seen during the "terrible twos."

Last edited:

Purp

This is the perfect come back for when your wife tells you to act your age.

Man, that Is chilling, but obviously with the good fortune that you were around someone whom was cool and brave enough to quickly recognize CPR was needed and have some feeling of competence to properly administer it. Even if fortunate to be around people, most might just stand in horror, not recognizing that CPR is the correct action or not feeling confident enough with CPR to act. Maybe 911 dispatchers give people instruction.

Last edited:

tcudoc

Man, that Is chilling, but obviously with the good fortune that you were around someone whom was cool and brave enough to quickly recognize CPR was needed and have some feeling of competence to properly administer it. Even if fortunate to be around people, most might just stand in horror, not recognizing that CPR is the correct action or not feeling confident enough in CPR to act. Maybe 911 dispatchers give people instruction.
Super lucky to get just the right people to be in the immediate area. Great story and I’m glad he shared it with our kfc family.

Last edited:

Purp

If I remember correctly, I think he was in the grocery store. A doctor was in the store. His wife and kids were waiting in the car. Remarkable in any way.
And the store was right by the fire house. It's like he planned it that way. If any one of a dozen factors had been even slightly different we're probably talking about a different outcome. The whole story is a giant miracle.

TCURiggs

Yes, and it makes me think I should review CPR instruction instead of assuming I am competent enough.

Everyone summed it up well, but we were extremely fortunate and blessed to have it play out like it did. Wanted to respond to this one though, as we feel that part of the reason I’m still here is to raise awareness about the importance of knowing CPR. We now work with the American Heart Association to do just that, so I encourage you and everyone else to spread that good word. It literally saved my life.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
For those of you with family members on the autistic spectrum, I have some rare good news to pass along. My daughter is a forever child, a relatively new term in the lexicon. Even though she got through regular high school with only minimal assistance she is now and remains basically 12, even though she is 27. But last week she had a moment of adult clarity breakthrough and asked me if I would find a home for two of her big dolls that she acquired at Six Flags many years ago. For her to ask me to help find a home for two of her dolls is considerable. So now I have the unique honor to find a home for these two dolls—would like to gift them to my Frog family for anyone who has toddlers. They are big, soft, clean & safe to climb on. This also includes free delivery within the DFW area and suburbs. Please contact me by DM if you are interested and thank you to KFC leadership for allowing me to post this here for a limited time.

Attachments

• CFFE3CDA-9C21-479A-89A9-AC9653CC8736.jpeg
    CFFE3CDA-9C21-479A-89A9-AC9653CC8736.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 4785E010-B2E9-48DB-B43B-85DDEA176B53.jpeg
    4785E010-B2E9-48DB-B43B-85DDEA176B53.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 24