• The KillerFrogs

OT: Chris Stapleton at Dickies

Eight

don't want to be that guy, but after reading your scenario ron the real question to me is does cab pair well with curry?

would have thought that with something spicy like the curry you would have wanted something lighter, good acid to clear the pallet like a cab franc or even, dare i say pinot noir

Purp

don't want to be that guy, but after reading your scenario ron the real question to me is does cab pair well with curry?

would have thought that with something spicy like the curry you would have wanted something lighter, good acid to clear the pallet like a cab franc or even, dare i say pinot noir
I thought you were a dude.

Ron Swanson

No idea… tasted good though

Eight

Death cab for curry?

aydiosmio-omg.gif

Purp

Chris and Morgane save Elvira...

I still think that Timberlake/Stapleton performance is one of the best I've ever seen. Timberlake is a crazy talented dude and Stapleton has a natural angst in his voice that is a natural gift. You can't teach that. He's up there with the greatest blues singers ever.