• The KillerFrogs

What we are hearing from the Big 12 and Pac 12

NorTexCoug

the ENTIRE conference?

hmmm...where have i heard this bit of arrogance before?

have the same contempt for byu as texas, both can go scheiss off and piss and moan about getting stabbed in the back, how you do so much for everyone else only to get screwed over

this is why even the other independents hated you
Yes, when we were all stuck on The Mtn Network. We drove most of the viewership and thus the revenue.
Wrong:

LOL, that;s your source? No bias or agenda there.... LOL

Frog Brother

I'm not going anywhere, but I will point out that by injecting your bigotry and hatred on a consistent basis is making this this forum, toxic and letting it consume you can't be healthy either. (And that's not even addressing the hypocrisy)
Good grief! The BYU martyr complex is exhausting.

BYU was a poor man's UT for the WAC 16 and the MWC, but only in all the bad ways.

Paradoxotaur

So is the TCU victim complex.
schitts creek burn GIF by CBC

Froginbedford

Well this is wrong. TCU absolutely held a huge public press conference to accept the Big East invite. A catholic priest was there (perhaps the then Notre Dame president?). Had to pay the Big East a $5 M exit fee when we backed out for the Big 12, too.

I apologize for the error....I have read in other places what I posted....Since TCU paid the exit fee, did it indeed pay the entrance fee? I think that's where I must have been mislead....

tcudoc

trying to think if anyone in entertainment has done more with less than chris elliott
He is a true talent. He should have been the main character on Schitt’s Creek. He is woefully underutilized on most projects he has done in his career. I still have the DVD set of his short lived Fox series Get a Life, where he plays a 35 year old paperboy who lives with his parents. Very low budget and corny, but also glorious at the same time.

Hemingway

He is a true talent. He should have been the main character on Schitt’s Creek. He is woefully underutilized on most projects he has done in his career. I still have the DVD set of his short lived Fox series Get a Life, where he plays a 35 year old paperboy who lives with his parents. Very low budget and corny, but also glorious at the same time.
I think this is your longest post ever.

Dogfrog

Agree, and for the geriatric crowd, son of Bob Elliott of the great (IMO) Bob & Ray.

HornyWartyToad

Great show, I think I probably had to watch the intro about a dozen times before I didn't bust out laughing when he hit the car.

NorTexCoug

His acts in Something About Mary and What About Bob were something else. The guy is super talented, really makes you wonder why isn't in more films and shows?