• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

PO Frog

frogs i believe have 6 scholarship running backs on the roster

demercado is gone after this year, miller is a junior as is foster, big difference is foster hasn't been able to stay healthy

wren is another junior and he has struggled to stay healthy at fsu leaving bailey and everhart

would suspect we see at least one of those three juniors leaves the program either through leaving for the draft or transfer
One of those mentioned has already left the program.

CryptoMiner

QB Brock Glenn to announce Saturday and TCU in his top 5 along with Fla St (favorite) LSU, Aub, & OhioSt

His breakdown of the schools (free)

TCU​

“The coaches at TCU are top notch,” Glenn said. “They are incredible people and great coaches as well. I am super close with Coach Riley and Coach Jones there, and I really feel comfortable around them. I know that they would make me a better player and person. Coach Riley’s offense is great too, and they had really good success at SMU. I believe that I fit Coach Riley’s offense extremely well. I also love the town. Fort Worth is an amazing place, and it honestly might’ve been my favorite town of them all. It’s a great place and I feel that TCU fits me really well.”

Eight

Cedar Hill LB Kylan Salter just committed to TCU

very promising, cant recall the big 12 head coach who once coached where salter plays, must be someone who isn't thought to be out recruiting the frogs, but regardless, damn good pick up

now go get the kid committed to ok state and time for carrington to redirect his energies away from the cactus kings and throw everything at markis deal

Last edited:

Froggish

QB Brock Glenn to announce Saturday and TCU in his top 5 along with Fla St (favorite) LSU, Aub, & OhioSt

His breakdown of the schools (free)

TCU​

“The coaches at TCU are top notch,” Glenn said. “They are incredible people and great coaches as well. I am super close with Coach Riley and Coach Jones there, and I really feel comfortable around them. I know that they would make me a better player and person. Coach Riley’s offense is great too, and they had really good success at SMU. I believe that I fit Coach Riley’s offense extremely well. I also love the town. Fort Worth is an amazing place, and it honestly might’ve been my favorite town of them all. It’s a great place and I feel that TCU fits me really well.”
Ohio St is receiving the latest predictions for Glenn’s pick.

82 Frog Fever

This could get very interesting.
All 3 of these highly regarded recruits are on campus right now.
At the same time as at least a dozen of our current commits.

S Jordan Sanford - Mansfield T.V. - recruited mostly @ DB
S Mikal Harrison-Pilot - Temple
Ath Max Carroll - Tenn. - SS/TE in H.S.

Eight

This could get very interesting.
All 3 of these highly regarded recruits are on campus right now.
At the same time as at least a dozen of our current commits.

S Jordan Sanford - Mansfield T.V. - recruited mostly @ DB
S Mikal Harrison-Pilot - Temple
Ath Max Carroll - Tenn. - SS/TE in H.S.

you are making that up because we have already been told by a reliable source, okay, that might be a stretch, a poster that sonny and his staff are barely keeping their head above water in recruiting

no way three quality recruits come to campus without the guarantee of money and not as if this staff has made it very apparent they are going to change the look of the frogs secondary pretty quickly.

like sanford and mikal h-p as safety prospects, but carroll is the really interesting one with that big frame you can see him project to a linebacker in the 3-3-5 or a flex on offense.

really like the type of prospects they are bringing to campus and still want to see them land the ok state reecruit for the boot and deal

An-Cap Frog

Thanks An-Cap ... even in the new conference, still in the middle of the pack ... so the portal is still very important to the Frogs.
A couple of observations:
  • Using the top 50 is arbitrary. Using the top 50 TEs is not the same thing as the top 50 WRs, so please look at the columns individually as well.
  • Adding to that, the top 50 in any one year may be deeper or shallower for any given position group in its overall strength.
  • Some of these classes are pretty much done. Meaning if they already have 25 recruits there probably isn't room for more unless they drop someone. OSU will have a good class but doesn't have many recruits right now.
  • This doesn't take need into consideration. If team A just got a top 50 QB last cycle maybe they don't need one this cycle.

82 Frog Fever

Last week, Vernon Glover (CB - Dickinson) was thought to be moving toward a UH commit.
Yesterday he was on TCU’s campus, and termed his visit as amazing.
Late last night he posted that he will announce at 3p today.

Attachments

• DF0CD399-DC80-4197-A1B0-E4EF71CD2F9F.jpeg
    DF0CD399-DC80-4197-A1B0-E4EF71CD2F9F.jpeg
    484.8 KB · Views: 17

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
"Stars" don't matter a damn if the kid turns out to be a dud. We have had a lot of highly rated duds in recent years, and I very much hope that the New Staff evaluates talent a helluva lot better than Patterson and the gang their last few years.