• The KillerFrogs

What we are hearing from the Big 12 and Pac 12

Eight

I can't think of a better way to get the PAC schools off the fence. Next school to sign up is the travel partner. Join now or we'll offer UNLV too. Want to stay in the PAC? Enjoy Fresno and Boise.

heck no on using unlv as a threat as you don't say it unless you are willing to pull the trigger if they call your bluff.

i understand the socal exposure, but there needs to be true value to adding people

Limey Frog

Yes, you are a pessimist. They could have picked the Big 12 apart last year, but they chose poorly and did nothing. They are the ones on shaky ground.

I hope so. But things can change. I never assume good things are going to happen for TCU with conference politicking until they do.

JogginFrog

heck no on using unlv as a threat as you don't say it unless you are willing to pull the trigger if they call your bluff.

i understand the socal exposure, but there needs to be true value to adding people
I don't think you get that far, but I'd be willing to make that play. We've got 4 slots. You can have all 4 this week. If no, slot 1 goes to SDSU. Then we have 3 slots left. You decide if you want solidarity. Think we're bluffing? Watch us meet with Las Vegas.

I think that totally breaks them. If not, fine--I'll take UNLV as long as the broadcast partner is on board.

Real Frog

Yormark has to sell two of the four corner teams to jump ship, doesn't matter which ones, justify any two, and the domino's fall. If he can't get that done, there should be a vote of no confidence.

HG73

Have patience. All are coming except those invited to the B1G. And I don't see any more B1G invites. From here on all the additions will be dilutive except ND and they stay independent.

Unless governor Gavin can force the B1G to take Cal then they take one more of Stanford, Washington or Oregon. That's it.

Then we get 6 instead of 8. They got nowhere else to go. Either way the PAC is dead.

They are all waiting on the B1G invite that's not coming. When that sinks into their little commie liberal brains they'll be begging us for an invite. They'll hold their noses and step down into the flyover conference where they can play games in the daytime against schools who actually like football. For more money. The horror of it all.

NorTexCoug

change obession with dislike for the lying, conference killing cultists and you are correct

the sad part is you are on a tcu board telling us we shouldn't say mean things about the school that left us all for the greener pastures of being an independent

simple solution, go the scheiss away until we play in a few years
I'm not going anywhere, but I will point out that by injecting your bigotry and hatred on a consistent basis is making this this forum, toxic and letting it consume you can't be healthy either. (And that's not even addressing the hypocrisy)

Eight

I'm not going anywhere, but I will point out that by injecting your bigotry and hatred on a consistent basis is making this this forum, toxic and letting it consume you can't be healthy either. (And that's not even addressing the hypocrisy)

i will point out that i am not the only one who feels that way about byu so scheiss off

if you don't like what i say put me ignore, think i am toxic for this board, let the management know

as far as hypocrisy? please pick up that stone

NorTexCoug

i will point out that i am not the only one who feels that way about byu so scheiss off

if you don't like what i say put me ignore, think i am toxic for this board, let the management know

as far as hypocrisy? please pick up that stone
I don't care if you're not the only one that feels that way, I've seen how ugly a few of your fanbase were to us when we played in Ft Worth by injecting their hatred and bigotry into the rivalry. I also met some friendly and welcoming TCU fans as well.

You want to point out BYU leaving for greener pastures when TCU did the exact same thing....

Again, I'm not going anywhere.

Eight

I don't care if you're not the only one that feels that way, I've seen how ugly a few of your fanbase were to us when we played in Ft Worth by injecting their hatred and bigotry into the rivalry. I also met some friendly and welcoming TCU fans as well.

You want to point out BYU leaving for greener pastures when TCU did the exact same thing....

so going independent was greener pastures? makes about as much sense as the joseph smith stuff

Last edited:

CountryFrog

1st - I like BYU being in the conference. I loved the trips to Provo. It's a beautiful place and am very excited about getting back up there again. People always seemed nice as well.

2nd and most importantly - What are your favorite type of pancakes?

Paint It Purple

Toxic? Seriously? There's a safe room over there. Go suck your thumb.

Froglaw

Stupid small minded morons.

Merge both conferences and form a cost to coast conference.

Dominate the TV markets with games starting at 11:00 am and ending at 1:00 am the next morning.

Have three huge game day shows across the US Starting at 8:00 Eastern time and running until 1:00 Eastern. All on the key game campuses.

Have the Coast to Coast Conference (CCC) buy it’s on streaming channel. Show the Rifle Championships.

Basketball tournament in DFW.

Baseball in OKC and Arlington.

Block out the Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, and Fiesta Bowl for one spot guaranteed to the CCC.

Pull out of the NCAA and allow direct payment of players In addition to NIL.

Basically screw the Big10 and SEC at every turn.

Lets go big or join the MWC.

fanatical frog

As we are all aware, College Football today is a cutthroat game of musical chairs. Every single school in the country will act in their own self interests regardless of whether their old conference mates are injured or not. We have no friends....none. OK State would go to the SEC in a heartbeat, in fact they apparently believe it's their rightful place. Kansas would haul it on out to the B10 in the unlikely event they get an invitation.

After the addition of the four incoming members we will all be in the same lifeboat and will need to row together to survive. I'm pretty sure they recognize that in Provo as well.

With all that said, our two trips to Provo rank in the top three (Rose Bowl aside) of all the trips we've made following the frogs all these years. Fans were courteous, logistics were easy and viewing a game in a packed 60,000 seat stadium with those beautiful mountains as a backdrop pretty much checks all the boxes for me as to what big time college football would be like in a better world.

I like the addition of Brigham Young. IMHO they add strength strength and credibility to the conference.

NorTexCoug

1st - I like BYU being in the conference. I loved the trips to Provo. It's a beautiful place and am very excited about getting back up there again. People always seemed nice as well.

2nd and most importantly - What are your favorite type of pancakes?
Whole grain, whether in pancake or waffle form.