• The KillerFrogs

sydney mclaughlin is a beast

froginmn

I’m not sure I could beat her in my truck.
Is this your truck?

giphy.webp

Eight

It wouldn't shock me if she breaks 50 seconds next. She is on a whole different level than the other competitors.

she and her coach have not been too coy about her switching to the open quarter and taking a shot that the wr which is 47.6

i had to go back and check, but to give some perspective on that not being a pipe dream, in 2019 at the world's in doha sydney ran the second leg of the world championship 4 x 400 m relay and dropped a 48.8 at 19 years of age

Last edited:

JogginFrog

she and her coach have not been too coy about her switching to the open quarter and taking a shot that the wr which is 47.6

i had to go back and check, but to give some perspective on that not being a pipe dream, in 2019 at the world's in doha sydney ran the second leg of the world championship 4 x 400 m relay and dropped a 48.8 at 19 years of age
And a 47.8 yesterday to anchor the women's 4 x 400 gold.

She's so far ahead to start that it's hard to appreciate the speed; glad for the graphic meter that showed the length of her lead in real time.

Eight

And a 47.8 yesterday to anchor the women's 4 x 400 gold.

She's so far ahead to start that it's hard to appreciate the speed; glad for the graphic meter that showed the length of her lead in real time.

she is just on another level and when she got to the backstretch on her leg she just set into cruise and left the field

do think recognition needs to be given to the second and third legs as well.

great job by the second leg as a fill in for the second night in a row. not many can go from running a quality leg on the 4x100 to running a quality leg on the 4x400

third leg just dominated and she was flying down that backstretch

Last edited: