• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
Watching the final season of Line of Duty. What a show!

And also, my god is this show capable of creating female characters that I just absolutely loathe with every fiber of my being. That other AC woman who interviews Hastings over the last few episodes….cannot stand her.
Where can I find it?

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
As Ron said, you can find it on Amazon Prime but it has ads in it there. If you have Hulu, you can watch it there without ads, which is what I chose to do.
Thank you. I subscribe to both Prime and Hulu. My wife likes to watch all kinds of shows and has Prime because the is an Amazon addict.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I was pleasantly surprised that I could find an old series that I missed on HBO last year is now still available on Roku. The Nevers is really good stuff—steam punk, girl power, class warfare in British society at the turn of the 1900s, harry potter magic, biting commentary and kick ass fun. So far only two episodes in but looks really good.

Chongo94

I was pleasantly surprised that I could find an old series that I missed on HBO last year is now still available on Roku. The Nevers is really good stuff—steam punk, girl power, class warfare in British society at the turn of the 1900s, harry potter magic, biting commentary and kick ass fun. So far only two episodes in but looks really good.
Really enjoyed that. Haven’t heard anything about another season though sadly. Or if there is news, I missed it.

JugbandFrog

Caught covid, soo been watching some quality stuff.

RRR is trash. Don’t buy the hype.
Quality:
The Bear on Fx
Severance on AppleTV
Tehran Season 1 Apple TV (skip season 2, bad)
Under Banner of Heaven on FX
For All Mankind AppleTV
the Terminal List on Prime
The Outlaws on Prime
The Boys on Prime
CHIPS on Netflix (horrible reviews, but fun)
The Princess on Hule

Ron Swanson

Quality:
The Bear on Fx
Severance on AppleTV
For All Mankind AppleTV
The Outlaws on Prime
The Boys on Prime
The Princess on Hule
Chips is fantastic. One of those movies that you laugh at throughout, but don’t really get all that invested in the storyline.

I don’t understand all the terrible reviews. It’s like the critics were expecting Shawshank Redemption. It’s great for what it is.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Quality:
The Bear on Fx
Severance on AppleTV
For All Mankind AppleTV
The Outlaws on Prime
The Boys on Prime
The Princess on Hule
You know who got one of his first bit roles on CHiPs?

Worf