• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball’s Bill Mosiello to be named Ohio State Head Coach

Armadillo

giphy.gif

All joking aside, I know CBM has taken a lot of criticism on this board over the last few years. I appreciate everything he's done for our baseball program, but I'm glad he's getting this opportunity.

MadFrog

Good for him. I think we needed a change and this was the best possible way to initiate the move. I can hardly wait to see who KS gets for the replacement.

Pharm Frog

With Bakich’s move to Clemson I think this is a brilliant move for BM. Would have thought that anyway but Bakich’s relo makes it even better.

Frozen Frog

This is a serious baseball question. Is leaving TCU for Ohio St. a promotion? I understand going from an assistant to a head coaching position. I also understand the pay is likely significantly better. I am just looking at this from the quality and viability of the programs. This feels like an Ohio St. coordinator leaving to coach MAC school.

LVH

This is a serious baseball question. Is leaving TCU for Ohio St. a promotion? I understand going from an assistant to a head coaching position. I also understand the pay is likely significantly better. I am just looking at this from the quality and viability of the programs. This feels like an Ohio St. coordinator leaving to coach MAC school.
For a head coaching job if you were an assistant? Yes. But if it was a head coach moving to another head coaching job? No. Big 10 jobs are really tough because of the climates. Don't really play any home games for the first 2 months.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Nice verb choice.
Oh man, and I was enraged when that no talent ass clown from ohio state uttered that phrase. What a pompous [ profanity ] bag.
From the party out in LA on 1-1-11...

Well, I was going to post a picture of some fine Froggish folk holding up a sign reading "Season's Greetings from the Little Sisters of the Poor!" in the bar at the hotel after the Rose Bowl. "File too large..." (That's what she said!)

Moose Stuff

For a head coaching job if you were an assistant? Yes. But if it was a head coach moving to another head coaching job? No. Big 10 jobs are really tough because of the climates. Don't really play any home games for the first 2 months.
I’ll be curious to hear your spin on our new assistant. And while Big 10 schools play more road OOC games than other leagues they play plenty of home games in the first two months.

LVH

I’ll be curious to hear your spin on our new assistant. And while Big 10 schools play more road OOC games than other leagues they play plenty of home games in the first two months.
Reno is becoming very expensive due to Bay Area transplants and its proximity to the Sierra Nevada leads to poor weather through April. Ski resorts at Tahoe were open into May this year