• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Big 12 football: TCU is sleeper to win conference in 2022, analyst says

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Big 12 football: TCU is sleeper to win conference in 2022, analyst says

By AUSTIN NIVISON

The Big 12 is one of college football’s most unpredictable conferences in 2022. Every team has its fair share of questions, and that opens the door for a sleeper team to sneak into the conference title game and cause some chaos.

Bud Elliott of 247Sports recently laid out his sleeper pick for the Big 12 this fall, and he chose TCU to win the conference at +2200. With no real clear favorite in the Big 12, the Horned Frogs can make a statement in Sonny Dykes’ first year as head coach. Add in a favorable schedule, and TCU has a path to the conference championship game in December.

“This is a wild one ... because I don’t really know how you define who the favorite is in the Big 12,” Elliott said. “Is it Oklahoma under Brent Venables? Do we count on Texas to bounce back? Do we think Baylor will play to that level? Iowa State just lost a bunch of folks, as did Oklahoma State. I’m going TCU at more than 20-to-1, and here’s why. I think their offense will improve with Sonny Dykes. ..."

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...in-conference-in-2022-analyst-says-188844653/

LisaLT

Big 12 football: TCU is sleeper to win conference in 2022, analyst says

By AUSTIN NIVISON

The Big 12 is one of college football’s most unpredictable conferences in 2022. Every team has its fair share of questions, and that opens the door for a sleeper team to sneak into the conference title game and cause some chaos.

Bud Elliott of 247Sports recently laid out his sleeper pick for the Big 12 this fall, and he chose TCU to win the conference at +2200. With no real clear favorite in the Big 12, the Horned Frogs can make a statement in Sonny Dykes’ first year as head coach. Add in a favorable schedule, and TCU has a path to the conference championship game in December.

“This is a wild one ... because I don’t really know how you define who the favorite is in the Big 12,” Elliott said. “Is it Oklahoma under Brent Venables? Do we count on Texas to bounce back? Do we think Baylor will play to that level? Iowa State just lost a bunch of folks, as did Oklahoma State. I’m going TCU at more than 20-to-1, and here’s why. I think their offense will improve with Sonny Dykes. ..."

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...in-conference-in-2022-analyst-says-188844653/
What does Vegas say about our odds to win the conference?