• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Ron Swanson

Anyone seen “Silk” on Hulu? 3 season British lawyer show that started in 2011.

I’m finishing up season 1. Pretty good so far but nothing amazing. Well, other than Natalie Dormer. I thought she was hot in Game of Thrones but I didn’t fully appreciate how hot she was until I started watching this show

Pharm Frog

Anyone seen “Silk” on Hulu? 3 season British lawyer show that started in 2011.

I’m finishing up season 1. Pretty good so far but nothing amazing. Well, other than Natalie Dormer. I thought she was hot in Game of Thrones but I didn’t fully appreciate how hot she was until I started watching this show
Met her in DC at an embassy tour. She’s tiny tiny tiny but I remember her being taller than what I had expected. Maybe heels. But she was hotter than hot in The Tudors.

EDIT: And…would have been helpful if she spoke with subtitles but that was true of most of the people I met on the embassy tours.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Met her in DC at an embassy tour. She’s tiny tiny tiny but I remember her being taller than what I had expected. Maybe heels. But she was hotter than hot in The Tudors.

EDIT: And…would have been helpful if she spoke with subtitles but that was true of most of the people I met on the embassy tours.
Yes, she bared all of Anne Boleyn's secrets.

Chongo94

Natalie-Dormer-leopard-print-bra.gif

Frog-O-Rama

If you would like to go to the theatre to catch a movie and want to walk out of it 3 or 4 times, go see Crimes of the Future. Sadly, I stayed to the end.

stbrab

Absolutely! Waiting in anticipation for Thursday's finale, and then have the Godfather movie on DVD to watch immediately after.
Great series! About episode 4 or 5, we decided to watch the movie…it had been years since I had seen it…and believe it or not, my wife had never seen it. She really enjoyed the the movie, and it’s one of my favorites. By watching the movie halfway through the series, she really gained an appreciation for what the filmmakers went through.