• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Can anyone point me in the right direction on getting a credit card for my small business? It is primarily for lawn work, land clearing, equipment and material purchases and fuel. Currently I’m using my old discover credit card that I’ve always had.
Pretty sure if you search this thread for posts from cds you'll get all the information available on every credit card that's ever existed up to a couple years and a couple thousand pages ago. Last I heard from him he was living in Europe traveling the entire continent every weekend on free air miles and hotel points collected from his 3 favorite credit card rewards programs.

froginmn

I just saw Kelsey Kernstine for the first time.

uka0zxfrbug81.jpg

nwlafrog

I should’ve specified that I was curious about rewards that fit my specific small business needs. We had a poster (CDSfrog if I remember correctly?) that was a credit card connoisseur lol. I’ve received some letters from chase about getting their card. I liked that they sent it to my LLC and address and not my name and address. I don’t bank with them so I guess they have some database to fish that info. I may reach out to them.

Dogfrog

Sorry if already covered but we dropped by the new Camp Bowie Fred’s location yesterday about 6:00. The place was packed (Saturday), half hour wait so we sat at the bar for beer and margarita. It was a bee hive in there. Guy next to me was eating a CFS. Looked so good I ordered one and it was good. Cream gravy, fries, grilled jalapeño, big salad. I haven’t eaten that much in a long long time. We mourned a little when they closed the original but IMO they are off to a decent start.

TCUdirtbag

Pretty sure if you search this thread for posts from cds you'll get all the information available on every credit card that's ever existed up to a couple years and a couple thousand pages ago. Last I heard from him he was living in Europe traveling the entire continent every weekend on free air miles and hotel points collected from his 3 favorite credit card rewards programs.

Speaking of mostly-former HASMSPers, popping in to note an old HASMSP favorite Peaky Blinders season 6 comes out Friday.

Believe it was Ron that recommended the show here years ago. I’ve got some use it or lose it time and with 3 kids I’m going to take Friday off to enjoy some rare silence in our house, do whatever the hell I want, and binge the season.

Honestly don’t think I’ve taken time off work for anything other than travel or kids in 3-4 years.

SuperBarrFrog

Speaking of mostly-former HASMSPers, popping in to note an old HASMSP favorite Peaky Blinders season 6 comes out Friday.

Believe it was Ron that recommended the show here years ago. I’ve got some use it or lose it time and with 3 kids I’m going to take Friday off to enjoy some rare silence in our house, do whatever the hell I want, and binge the season.

Honestly don’t think I’ve taken time off work for anything other than travel or kids in 3-4 years.
Sweet, I gotta go back and make sure I watched the last season as well. Got a couple weeks off work right now so perfect timing. Thanks for the heads up!
I also still have to watch the new Stranger Things. Funny how this season made Kate Bush get back on the charts 40 or so years later.