• The KillerFrogs

The Game 4 Thread of Potential Elimination...

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

Bye, Cutie.
Valentines Day Love GIF

MadFrog

What a slimeball he’s become

No character in his exit and a year later decides to try and publicly do the right thing for his own gain

scheiss that guy
He bailed because his buddy CDC gave him a preview of UT & OU running out on the Big 12. CDC and JS are slimeballs. GP tried to stay but JD was set upon a change happening.

ShreveFrog

Wish there was some more from Frogball this year. It's a long wait until kickoff because I'm not that big of an MLB fan anymore (maybe because the Rangers are no factor.)

Congrats to Frogs on the Big 12 regular season championship and a good baseball season. Let's upgrade the roster and kick some boo-tay next year.

Sacco leaves a big hole. But I like what we have coming back with a weekend rotation (possibly) of Krob, Brown and Perez and Cornelio midweek??? Address that bullpen, KS! We'll figure it out.

GoFrog Yourself

Wish there was some more from Frogball this year. It's a long wait until kickoff because I'm not that big of an MLB fan anymore (maybe because the Rangers are no factor.)

Congrats to Frogs on the Big 12 regular season championship and a good baseball season. Let's upgrade the roster and kick some boo-tay next year.

Sacco leaves a big hole. But I like what we have coming back with a weekend rotation (possibly) of Krob, Brown and Perez and Cornelio midweek??? Address that bullpen, KS! We'll figure it out.
Gotta think Krob and Marcelo move on

crankuptheenolagay

I found it interesting that the TV broadcast crew last night said none of the Aggie starting players were there last year and that Schlossnagle had to aggressively recruit the transfer portal because he didn’t have much to work with returning player wise. So if he’s such a portal guru why didn’t he use those mad skills while at TCU?

SoonerFrogs

I found it interesting that the TV broadcast crew last night said none of the Aggie starting players were there last year and that Schlossnagle had to aggressively recruit the transfer portal because he didn’t have much to work with returning player wise. So if he’s such a portal guru why didn’t he use those mad skills while at TCU?
$$$$$$$$

HornyWartyToad

$
Edit: Dammit. Too slow, and apparently way too under-funded.

HToady

I know it was out of our control in this situation, but we should never allow these delusional people on our campus in any sport...ever!

MadFrog

Boyers and Bishop are in the same boat IMO. Neither can consistently barrel up an off-speed pitch. Boyers is especially susceptible to the inside breaking pitch. Some hitters can learn and others never will. It was apparent from KS's mid-game interview that LB knows what to sit on, he just doesn't see it. Bishop was doing okay until he got into conference play when the "book" had been developed. Personally I think he plays a really good 1B but that's a position for hitters and preferably power hitters. We cannot optimize with a Wanhanan-approach to first base. Boyers plays a really good RF but that's also a position for hitters and cannon arms.

All teams are going to have holes in the lineup but we have too many....
Also, yesterday Boyers and Goodloe had no hits. I think a .250 hitting right field is not up to the competition. Plus, we need a DH that can hit for power, not just weak ground balls to the infield.

blueduck313

Very hard to work the portal for private schools in baseball because of the tuition discrepancy. Schloss worked the transfer portal for the Aggies very well. I doubt that any of those players could afford TCU tuition. Very tough for private schools to recruit for baseball. Don't think that's going to change. Unfortunate for us