• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Eight

Chongo94

Review please
Had a friend see it last night. He said it was so good I should go see it as soon as possible, like today.

Said it was just the right amount of nostalgia and just really really good all around. He also said it really wasn’t cheesy or corny.

Heard another guy on British radio review it and he absolutely loved it. Apparently by most accounts thus far, it is legit good.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Waiter, more fiber for BF please.
I remember it as if it were yesterday... Tommy Chong on the Today Show, on the occasion of his 60th birthday. One of the airheads asked, "Now that you're 60, what do you find important in your daily life, Tommy?"

"Oh! Fiber, man..."

Eight

I remember it as if it were yesterday... Tommy Chong on the Today Show, on the occasion of his 60th birthday. One of the airheads asked, "Now that you're 60, what do you find important in your daily life, Tommy?"

"Oh! Fiber, man..."

you sure he didn't mean he finally found what to do with the stems and seeds?

Prime BEEF

Had a friend see it last night. He said it was so good I should go see it as soon as possible, like today.

Said it was just the right amount of nostalgia and just really really good all around. He also said it really wasn’t cheesy or corny.

Heard a other guy on British radio review it and he absolutely loved it. Apparently by most accounts this far, it is legit good.
It was a good movie. They did a great job with it. I didn’t think they’d be able to write a script that could tie everything together in a good way. It’s been so long and so many things to address. I assumed they just skip all of that and start showing action…but they did the backstory justice and had plenty of good action.

There were some cheesy moments but not a lot of them and the ones they did have I was good with. Went in expecting transformers came out pleased.

As a military guy, Hollywood never gets all of the military stuff accurate so I’ve learned to ignore most of that. So I’m not doing a deep dive into that stuff. But on the whole there were less of those errors than normal.