• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

FrogAbroad

Hey, guys -- and especially Jared -- I'm not a tennis fan at all, but I do find enjoyment in reading the tennis thread on this forum.

You each cogently report information, explain things (like the scholarship thingy a page or two back) and don't half-fill the thread with a bunch of whiney-azz bellyachin'. Maybe someday I'll be a tennis fan...who knows...I mean, you've already gotten me to the point of admitting there ARE interesting sports beyond football and bullriding!

Hang in there, fellas...you do a good job reppin' TCU tennis!

Longfrog

Fearnley with 2 break points can't convert, drops his 1st set. Could still split 1st sets if Vives can come through. He's on serve.

FrogUltimate

Looks like Kentucky is going to jump to a 3-1 or 3-2 lead in the next 20 minutes. All the first sets we lost are behind breaks in the 2nd.

Early handicap for this match is we are going to need Aguilar (won 1st set, down a break in 2nd), Vives and Jirousek to win.

FrogUltimate

If you told me Jong and Fearnley would both get rolled, I'd say we have about a 5% chance of winning. I had penciled in Fomba for a loss which looks to be on point.