• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: No. 20 TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
He's in his prime.
30308512.jpg

Endless Purple

I believe if TCU wins Sunday: For top seed in tournament (edit - conference tournament)
OSU loses at least one of their last 4 (3 with Baylor still) (TCU has tie breaker for top seed)
Tech loses at least one of their last 4 (TCU has tiebreaker for top seed)
OU lose at least one more (They have tiebreaker over TCU)

Tech OU still have their series with each other, so no sweeps and we are good for both.

Pharm Frog

tech win

So what needs to play out going forward?
First…must win game for Frogs tomorrow. Not sure there’s ever been a Big12 champion with only 15 wins so get to 16-8.

Win and that means the loser of Tech v OSU cannot catch you because you own breakers over both even in a tie. Would be nice for OU to drop their finale against WVU tomorrow because then OU can’t catch you. OU finishes with a series against Tech so there’s three losses to distribute.

Pharm Frog

Never know in baseball but need a Frog W tomorrow so TBA must have a great showing and Frogs can’t do what Tech did earlier this season. Then it’s a question of do you think it’s more likely for Tech or OU to sweep or for OSU to sweep Baylor in Waco.

Pharm Frog

Never know in baseball but need a Frog W tomorrow so TBA must have a great showing and Frogs can’t do what Tech did earlier this season. Then it’s a question of do you think it’s more likely for Tech or OU to sweep or for OSU to sweep Baylor in Waco.
Personally I want OU to lose tomorrow

Endless Purple

Winning out impact final conference games - In order:
If Tech wins out final 4 games, they get top seed.
If OSU wins out final 4 games they get top seed
If OU wins out final 4 games they get top seed.
If TCU wins out (1 game left) they get top seed.

(Stop the list once the first team in it wins out starting at the top, so Tech really controls their own destiny)

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Winning out impact final conference games - In order:
If Tech wins out final 4 games, they get top seed.
If OSU wins out final 4 games they get top seed
If OU wins out final 4 games they get top seed.
If Frogs win tomorrow I’m thinking they lock in at least 2nd seed unless there’s some quirky weather cancellations.