• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: No. 20 TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

hometown frog

So, I see a pattern. Cam Brown does great as long as he does not start the game. We just need to find someone who can pitch an inning or two without giving up a bunch runs (like River giving up 5). Then, we turn it over to Cam.
KS talked about that in yesterdays pregame. Said they thought Cam allowed himself to get over amped when he started. So they were gonna bring him in out of the pen so he didn’t have all that dead time for the mind to take over.

Pharm Frog

E2605786-1794-4F1A-AC34-9FA7FB76C761.jpegG2

W = 12 RPI points
L = -39 points

Entering Saturday. Gonna be significantly more downside risk then upside potential from here through the end of regular season. Positive movement mostly from the misfortune of others.

Eight

wow, talk about a collision equal to matter meeting anti-matter in a marvel movie

the frogs hitters versus the kansas starter who is 1-7 and given up almost as many doubles and homeruns (each of those individually not combined) as he has walked in 69 innings

LisaLT

I knew I did the right thing moving away from my not normal drink to go with tequila. The lime helped, but back to rum today pregame.
Happy Hour Reaction GIF by Laff

Latest posts