• The KillerFrogs

Football Season Tix renewal

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Garage is $1000.
Walking GIF

Double D

Tier 1
I received an email saying I requested to upgrade. I did not request an upgrade. They assigned a time on May 10 but I'll be recovering from surgery that day.

Last edited:

stbrab

What sections/seats are under the Club overhang?
I believe from 232-236. I’m in 235 2nd row from the top. I believe about the top 6 rows get decent protection until late afternoon. The top 3 are the best to keep you out of the sun almost all day. There are also fans and TVs. In our row you still get a decent view of the north video board… but a bit is out of the sight line.

Horned Toad

Well it took me 12 long years of this upgrading BS to move all the way back over to the west side, and back to the row and seats directly in front of my original decade long seats in 108. I slowly moved one section at a time westward as the seasons passed and seats were available until I was able to get back to the westside two years ago in section 109. Crappy seats but they were in the shade when we needed it. How strange it will feel to be sitting nearly in my same seats from another decade and time ago. I‘m in the row and seats that other family friends who got bumped used to sit in, in front of my family. I feel I have finally prevailed over the +4 tyranny!

Frog-O-Rama

Well it took me 12 long years of this upgrading BS to move all the way back over to the west side, and back to the row and seats directly in front of my original decade long seats in 108. I slowly moved one section at a time westward as the seasons passed and seats were available until I was able to get back to the westside two years ago in section 109. Crappy seats but they were in the shade when we needed it. How strange it will feel to be sitting nearly in my same seats from another decade and time ago. I‘m in the row and seats that other family friends who got bumped used to sit in, in front of my family. I feel I have finally prevailed over the +4 tyranny!
Horned Toad, I still have my seat in Sec. 108 that your B-I-L used last year. Are you near that now? Let me know if you need help in the Fall.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, all went well! I am truly tickled!

It probably helps that Mrs. Brewingfrog and I make a nice, easy 2 seat choice. If I was hunting 4-6 seats together it would have been difficult.

atofrog

Contributor
Thank you to everyone that has been and will be participating in the upgrade process this season. It sounds like a lot of positive news and results from available options.

Your continued support of TCU and your patience during previous upgrades is appreciated! Hopefully the results on the field, as well as new seat opportunity, will make this one of the best seasons in recent memory.

Go Frogs!

Thank you to everyone that has been and will be participating in the upgrade process this season. It sounds like a lot of positive news and results from available options.

Your continued support of TCU and your patience during previous upgrades is appreciated! Hopefully the results on the field, as well as new seat opportunity, will make this one of the best seasons in recent memory.

Go Frogs!

So...I've been out of the loop and have been wondering when I'd be able to upgrade. I haven't receive an email from TCU in over 4 years despite never changing my account info and every time I talk to the office I mention it. How do I find out when I can upgrade?

atofrog

Contributor
So...I've been out of the loop and have been wondering when I'd be able to upgrade. I haven't receive an email from TCU in over 4 years despite never changing my account info and every time I talk to the office I mention it. How do I find out when I can upgrade?
Sorry to hear that. Plz send me a DM with your account #. Or email that info to tickets@tcu.edu. We can try to figure out why the emails are not being received.

We have discovered 1 of 2 things have happened over the years that will prevent emails from being received.

1. Fans unsubscribe when they receive an email about a sport or event they are not interested in receiving news. Unfortunately, that unsubscribed the account from all emails. We recently changed to a new email platform that should help be more specific and only unsubscribe from the sport being mentioned in the email.

2. With this new email platform, some companies and individuals will setup their firewall to be very restrictive. We ask that fans please allow emails from updates@news.gofrogs.com.

To find out your selection date and time, you can log into your online season account at GoFrogs.com and look for the upgrade link near the top right corner under the “My Account” screen. This needs to be done on a desktop or laptop. It is not accessible from phone.

Hope that helps.

Go Frogs!

Endless Purple

I've been the same for many years. Got tired of emails for every sport when I am 250 miles away. Told me they could only completely remove me as there was no difference in marketing email lists and business email lists. I just check here for people posting about it and log in to see my times.

Someone mentioned a way to change my settings, but never found one that worked.

ATO posted above about the new system by sport which is a good change. I still don't care about marketing emails even for football, just the renewal, seat selection and confirmation emails - maybe a business only setting in the future. I still cant get frog seats to stop emailing me every year. Don't need them, I stand most of all games.