• The KillerFrogs

Football Season Tix renewal

Bob Sugar

Emails went out. I have 667.8 points for a rank of 1595 out of 5001. I pick Wednesday at 12:11.

Looks like some good seats have opened up. I often only have 3-4 groups of seats that I am eyeing. Now there's 20+ that I would move to if available.

Frog92

Tuesday at 9:01am. Lots I would move to right now. Anyone know what the first day / time is? If it just starts on Tuesday, then I should be very happy.

Nick Danger

I'm significantly further back than you guys but hoping to snag a single armchair seat. I'm also looking at getting Parking but the website doesn't show the prices for the General parking lots (Lot 4?). Does anyone have a ballpark figure of the cost for either Lot 4 or the Parking Garage?

Last edited:

Bob Sugar

I'm significantly farther back than you guys but hoping to snag a single armchair seat. I'm also looking at getting Parking but the website doesn't show the prices for the General parking lots (Lot 4?). Does anyone have a ballpark figure of the cost for either Lot 4 or the Parking Garage?
Lot 14 is $500.

Dogfrog

Ha. I contributed more than usual this cycle and moved backward in rank. Lots of $ activity for sure. Also about 400 new accounts.