• The KillerFrogs

Former TCU WBB players Y. Morris & Diggs commit this week

BombshellFrog

My last post talked about the in’s & outs of our women’s basketball team.

Today I saw that 2 former players have signed to schools these week: Yummy Morris signed to San Diego State where she will be re-United with another former frog, Alex Crain.

Tavy Diggs signed with in-conference opponent West Virginia, the former South Dakota State coaching staff also coached former frog, Jaycee Bradley(3pt shooter from the 2020 season team).

6 more athletes are still in the portal from the team, let’s see where they go next.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
The freshman class she redshirted is talented - IMO more talented than some of the players playing this year, but they still have to produce.

BombshellFrog

Bold opinion, if they were that talented why didn’t they play? Pretty sure a coach is going to make sure they play the most talented players, no matter the age.
The freshman class she redshirted is talented - IMO more talented than some of the players playing this year, but they still have to produce.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Bold opinion, if they were that talented why didn’t they play? Pretty sure a coach is going to make sure they play the most talented players, no matter the age.
When I say more talented - I mean a higher ceiling for what they can be fully realized. Maybe not at the immediate moment. Like how Kianna Ray and Lauren Heard got better each year.

I have no specific knowledge of this, but I have suspected the mass redshirting was also influenced by the the extra year a lot of kids for the next couple of years have due to covid. It's making more of an impact on WBB than MBB because players stay longer - both the top and middle tier.

BombshellFrog

My last post talked about the in’s & outs of our women’s basketball team.

Today I saw that 2 former players have signed to schools these week: Yummy Morris signed to San Diego State where she will be re-United with another former frog, Alex Crain.

Tavy Diggs signed with in-conference opponent West Virginia, the former South Dakota State coaching staff also coached former frog, Jaycee Bradley(3pt shooter from the 2020 season team).

6 more athletes are still in the portal from the team, let’s see where they go next.
Update: Former TCU center Kayla Mokwuah signs with Arizona State this week.

5 more athletes are left and the deadline to enter the portal passed on May 1st.